Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2010 PSD Regular Fantasy Football League

Welcome to The National Fantasy Football League. (N.F.F.L.) Aka the Pro Sports Daily Regular League.

The team that wins this league will be invited to the PSD Premier Keeper League next season.

Divisions. AFC or NFC. Win that and your guaranteed a top seed in the playoffs. The other 4 playoffs slots will be filled based on overall league standings.

We'll decide on a Draft Time and Day soon.

Game On!
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

vCash
    Update:

Alright Gents.

Here's an update of activity.

1. Inactive Cleveland Brown Eyes has been replaced by Domination. Everyone welcome Jon. He sounds prep'd and ready to give us all a good run for our money. Jon, your team will take the 11th draft position replacing the team you just took over for. But, don't worry, it's serpentine draft. That means you'll also have the 14th pick.

2. Update on the draft date vote:

Option A - 1 vote

Option B - 3 votes

Option C (I don't really care) - 4 votes

From this, we're going to move ahead with changing the draft date to Wednesday September 1st at 9:00 pm. Add it to your calendar! If you can't make the draft, make sure you set your own draft order or yahoo will pick for you based on its own rankings.

3. I just noticed that we were planning to draft 22 players for 12 teams with a yahoo limit of 2 mins per pick. If everyone took the maximum time, which never happens, this draft would last for 4.4 hours. It would still probably take 3 or more hours which is too long. So, I've decided to make an executive decision and cut IDPs from 6 down to 3 and removed 1 bench slot. This cuts us down by 4 rounds and may shave a good 30 to 45 mins off the drafting time. Plan between 2 and 2 1/2 hours for the draft...or be happy with yahoo auto drafting your team after a certain point.

Here's the updated roster:

QB
    WR
    WR
    RB
    TE
    WR/TE
    WR/RB

Kicker

DEF Team

DB
    DL
    LB

Bench
    Bench
    Bench
    Bench
    Bench
    Bench

4. Check your e-mails for an updated League Document.

5. PLEASE be ready to draft if you show up live. I understand taking your time with the first few picks but we really need people to be ready to make their picks when it's their turn so we're not doing this all night long.

6. Also, have all cats and dogs spade and neutered. Thank You.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

3. 10-11-2012, 06:06 PM