Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well he started the year in A+ where he struck out oodles of batters but struggled throwing strikes. After the demotion, he's dominated hitters and been much better in the strike zone. I think they want him to improve upon those gains before promoting him. He should see a brief turn in A+ next year and if things go smoothly, a promotion to AA in mid-May for the remainder of the season. Earliest we should see him is sometime in 2012, and then only if there's an injury bug. If he stays healthy, he might be banging down the door by '13.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Sounds good....so, who are the call-ups gonna be? They keep mentioning Hoover...who else?

vCash
    God that Lee trade sucked, i hope we can salvage something from it.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Last night, Mccarthy mentioned that they may bring up Robertson, Worley, or Carpenter. I hope our management sacks up and brings up Worley to give us an edge in the bullpen!

Carpenter didn't impress me with his brief stint, and Robertson is a lefty version of Kendrick. Worley

vCash
    probably all 3 along mathieson, schwimer, and maybe duckworth. Some of those moves will wait until the end of the minor league season.

Tagg Bozied and Andy Tracy (if healthy) should also get recalled along with a couple OF's, maybe Rich Thompson.

And of course Dobbs.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

vCash
    sounds great!

I want to experience what it feels like to be Tagg Bozied

vCash
    What are you guys gonna do with Rizzotti? Will he move to the outfield or will you guys trade him?

vCash
    For now they'll probably leave him at 1b. He's had a nice breakout season but he'll need to build on it for teams to value him as a trade piece. They may try to get him to stick in the OF, but from what little I've heard, that's a bit of a stretch.

vCash
    A-Team....do you know anything about Julio Rodriguez? Was reading an article about the scout that found Dom Brown and he mentions Rodriguez as a guy that could break out real soon.

20 year old RHP

vCash
    Heard the name but he hasn't really crossed my radar. Remember, I find guys who put up intriguing stats and then dig up more relevant info on them. I must say his stats are intriguing enough to start digging. 90 k's in 56 IP in the Sally League with 22 bb's is pretty impressive.

He's technically in his age 19 season.

vCash
    2nd straight sally league title...lower level system looking great...although 3-4 years away
    PHILADELPHIA -- Class A Lakewood beat Greenville, 4-2, in Game 4 of the South Atlantic League championship series Saturday to win its second consecutive SAL title.

Lakewood has won the SAL championship in three of the last five seasons.

Lakewood right-hander Jonathan Pettibone allowed two runs in five innings to get the win, and right-hander Josh Zeid pitched four scoreless innings of relief to get the save. Catcher Sebastian Valle hit a three-run home run in the fifth inning to give the BlueClaws the lead.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Need more prospects

vCash
    How bout that anthony hewitt....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    How bout that anthony hewitt....
    do they have links to the supermarket where he is stocking shelves?

vCash
    At some point Joe Savery's conversion to 1b became official. He's in the florida instructional league but not pitching at all.

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast