Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Pretty sure had pitched the last inning of a game against the Cards or Rockies? he came in and pitched a scoreless 9th inning w/ 2 K's. Sexicano told me he was called down after the Moyer injury, thus bringing back kendrick & happ. Game was blacked out that day on the West Coast, so us Worley fans actually missed his debut!

Me and my buddy were actually planning an east coast trip that would allow him to see his (Braves) and my (Phillies), and then ending the trip to see Vance (wherever the hell he was). Plans fell apart though
    Yeah he pitched one inning then got sent down to make room for happ on the roster

vCash
    Yeah he pitched the 9th in a game we were winning big, he tossed about 25 pitches to get the 3 outs, i think his velocity was about 93 to 95 mph

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Biddle went 5 IP again today, 10 Ks, 1 BB and only 2 hits. Good to see him pitching well, hopefully picks it up again next year, and the success continues.

vCash
    Guys what can we expect from Tyson Gillies, or is he just a trade chip???

- I love Ray Lewis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    He sucks via mets fans! Our entire farm is depleted, doesn't stand a chance, trade him.

vCash
    He sucks via mets fans! Our entire farm is depleted, doesn't stand a chance, trade him.
    I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading some of their comments. Some of their fans are completely clueless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading some of their comments. Some of their fans are completely clueless.
    1/2 those players mentioned in the farm are/have already played on their 40-man roster. It's amazing cause thats their team and they are that senseless in that sense.

vCash
    A-Team thinks he should turn it around and become our future CF which i dont see why not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    A-Team thinks he should turn it around and become our future CF which i dont see why not
    It seems like he can be a high OBP guy who steals a ton of bases and plays good defense. I'll take that as a leadoff guy all day long.

These kids have a bright future.

Check out my series on the short term and long term state of the Eagles roster, and let me know what you think.

Running Back
    Quarterback
    Tight End
    Wide Receivers
    Offensive Tackle
    Interior Offensive Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Interesting ...Sad but interesting...........I dont think he has a good enough bat to play in the majors.

- I love Ray Lewis.

vCash
    Interesting ...Sad but interesting...........I dont think he has a good enough bat to play in the majors.
    As long as he can get on base then he can play...even tho hes def...

vCash
    1/2 those players mentioned in the farm are/have already played on their 40-man roster. It's amazing cause thats their team and they are that senseless in that sense.
    Also there was something on psd about 2 weeks ago... It was the top 50 prospects as of last month and we had 4 guys to their None. If I am not mistaken most prospects site/blogs/etc have us ranked around 15... While anyone outside of new york has their system 17-24 mostly. People keep doubting our farm system but yet everyone keeps making trades with us for our players... We got 3 pitching aces in 2 seasons and you would think that would really hurt our farm but in all actuality when we get rid of people... new people step up and replenish that said farm.. People like Singleton/Cosart and so on. We will probably have about 3 to 4 guys in the top 50 next year... Singleton and cosart are givens.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Lol they keep deleted every Phillies fans opinion in the Mets forum because they say its about the Mets and not the Phillies.... The title is the Mets have the deepest farm in the NL East... considering it says in the NL East isn't that relevant to the Phillies/Braves/Marlins/Nationals correct???

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Right now, it looks like his bat might be modestly below average, but he should more than make up for it with his CF defense. At the very least, he'll be a replacement level player. I think it's pretty likely he can be league average (2 WAR) or even better. Obviously, he's not going to be starting for the Phillies if he can't develop better than that.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    The Mets farm system is barely better than ours. The Braves have a **** ton of really good players in the pipeline, the Nationals have a couple studs but no depth, the Marlins are right around the Mets, and we have a very similar system (most of our better players are below AA).
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast