Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liney3506 View Post
    Henry had quit baseball to play hoops at Kansas with his brother, if I'm not mistaken.

Loser.
    El oh El, basketball

vCash
    At least you guys get to check out the future Phils. I'm stuck here in Fresno with the Giants AAA team.

vCash
    Though I did see alot of Cody Ransom while he was here.

For a guy who isn't really big he hit one of the longest homeruns I ever seen. I swear it looked like it was still climbing when it hit the centerfield backdrop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elgman View Post
    Though I did see alot of Cody Ransom while he was here.

For a guy who isn't really big he hit one of the longest homeruns I ever seen. I swear it looked like it was still climbing when it hit the centerfield backdrop.
    Well cody ransom isnt much of a prospect at 34...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Henry i cant find anything on, might be out of baseball. Matt Smith is a 31 year old in clearwater, was never really a prospect. Sanchez is 23 and in clearwater with a line of: 8-5, 2.73 ERA, 74 k's, 30 BB in 115.1 IP, 20 games, 19 stars. Monasterios is currently in the dodgers system
    Quote Originally Posted by phillies4life13 View Post
    c.j. Henry- last played for NYY minor league system in 2008.

Matt Smith- last played for the phillies in 07 went down with a injury Guess he never recovered( He looked like he was gonna be pretty good.)

Jesus Sanchez- is in Clearwater 8-5 with a 2.73 ERA........

Carlos Monasterios- Pitching for the dodgers right,starting for them as well............
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    C.J. Henry quit baseball, then came back and went back to the Yankees system, where he continued to suck and then quit again.

Matt Smith looked like a decent LOOGY, then his arm fell off. He's out of baseball.

Jesus Sanchez is still in our system, but converted from catcher to pitcher. He surprised a lot of people last year, and he's pitching well in high-A right now, though he's probably nothing more than an organizational soldier who might be a serviceable pen arm eventually.

Carlos Monasterios was in our system until this winter. He's on the Dodgers' AAA team, though I think he's hurt. He's worthless.
    Beat both of you

I get bonus points for better accuracy!!!! sexicano you got MONASTERIOS In Dodgers system which is true, But He is starting for them now. Henry you got nothing on so you havent really finished The question!!!!!!! and ruckus much better job besides Monasterios who u still have in the minors and hurt when he pitched 5 shutput innings on sunday for the dodgers.............

vCash
    El oh El, basketball
    lol hockey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    lol hockey
    I can make a point but i dont want to get off topic lol

vCash
    Hasn't been mentioned (plus it was rained-shortened, so take it for what it is), but Biddle put in a shut-out. 5 innings, 4 h, 5 k's.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    Gio Gonzalez faced Gavin Floyd today Chicago. I wouldn't mind having either of those guys on the team now.

vCash
    Wouldnt mind outman either

vCash
    I wouldn't mind Cardenas either, he was great in AA but he is hitting .228 and his OPS is .565 in AAA.

And yes Biddle has pitched well as long as you throw out his one outing when he had 6 ER. But I hope his slider and change up has gotten better and he isn't just relying only on his fastball. Because in HS his curve was his 2nd best pitch and he isn't even throwing it anymore.

vCash
    Cardenas would be good to have right meow with chase out

vCash
    Worley had another very good start in AAA today, 7 2/3 1 ER, if he keeps this up I bet he could really give KK a run for his money as the 5th starter next year, I hope so.

I wouldn't mind using Worley in the pen for now, he is a better option than Baez and Herndon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redzone11 View Post
    Gio Gonzalez faced Gavin Floyd today Chicago. I wouldn't mind having either of those guys on the team now.
    It would be nice to have Gio back at this point. He has been solid all year and is really starting to break out. Blanton has been pretty horrible all year as well, But at the same time I think we can all agree Blanton came up huge in helping us win it all in 08'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redzone11 View Post
    Worley had another very good start in AAA today, 7 2/3 1 ER, if he keeps this up I bet he could really give KK a run for his money as the 5th starter next year, I hope so.

I wouldn't mind using Worley in the pen for now, he is a better option than Baez and Herndon.
    I wonder if he can close! I'd like to see anyone get a shot at that job. I dont care if lidge finally went 1-2-3 today for the first time since 08', Atleast It feels like it.

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast