Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    854
    vCash
    1500

    WTF is Gauthier doing?

    Dominic Moore still un-signed as well as Bergeron and Price. I swear if Price walks I'm done with this team for a very long time. Start signing guys or just sit on your *** and watch our team evaporate in thin air. This Gauthier guy sucks *** so far!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    46
    vCash
    1500
    I have to agree so far. Some of the moves have been risky and price may receive a big offer if Gautier dosen't take more control and try to lock down Price

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by herritt280 View Post
    I have to agree so far. Some of the moves have been risky and price may receive a big offer if Gautier dosen't take more control and try to lock down Price
    I have to agree why has he not signed moore, price, and we need to get rid of hamrlik, and spacek, and obyrne i cringe everytime he hits the ice obyrne, and get some roughness we get beat up every game,

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    854
    vCash
    1500
    He's pissing me off so far, I've had enough. All the Canadian teams got better but us, its just enough already!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsFan87 View Post
    Dominic Moore still un-signed as well as Bergeron and Price. I swear if Price walks I'm done with this team for a very long time. Start signing guys or just sit on your *** and watch our team evaporate in thin air. This Gauthier guy sucks *** so far!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>

    I was a fan of the Habs from 1955-56 up until the day they traded Halak away. I've grown more and more annoyed with the mismanagement, the poor treatment of Saku Koivu and the other dumb moves Bob Gooney and Pierre Goatier have made. So since I now live in Florida, I decided that Tampa Bay looks like they are making an effort to improve their team. The Habs don't care. Molsons doesn't care as long as those turnstiles are bringing in fans. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if some team, desperate for a goalie, outbids the Habs for Price though they'd lose quite a few draft picks. If Price stays, I hope he really stinks it up so Gooney can see just how stupid he really is.
    Meanwhile Tampa Bay has hired Steve Yzerman as GM, Guy Boucher, who led Montreal's AHL team, the Hamilton Bulldogs into the AHL playoffs, as their new coach. The guy Tampa picked in the draft at #6, Brett Connolly was rated #3 by Central Scouting. Meanwhile, Goatier sits back on his haunches thinking we don't have to do much, we were in the Eastern Conference Finals against Philly. Yeah, and Halak got them there so they traded him. I'm not going through another season watching the Montreal Mediocres get pushed and shoved all over the ice. It's time to BOLT!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    46
    vCash
    1500
    For the moore situation i believe Gautier believes Dustin Boyd Will fill his void and don't think we will see him back with the team next season.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    vCash
    1500
    Hey Don Mack. Did you hibernate through the 90s?? Leave the planet? You stay through the dismissal of Patrick Roy and Kirk Muller, watch guys named Tremblay and Houle destroy the team and it's pride, and then trading Halak makes you leave? Please. This offseason, Habs fans sound like whinny leafs or bruins fans. Bob hurt the team eh? Seems to me, since '93, we hadn't made a conference final. What happened last season? Two seasons before we were number one in the conference riding a guy named... Price.

    As for these threads... I read the posts everyday and you all are a bunch of reactive nuts who need to get some perspective. The team has a good coach, and a full year playing with each other. This season I expect good things, because this is a good team. The Boyd signing makes Moore the odd man out, but Boyd is as talented, cheaper and younger. Price will be signed, no team would offer him anything that PG wouldn't match, so quit crying about that. Also, Spacek is a damn good defenceman, why on Earth would we want to get rid of him? Calm the f@$k down.
    Last edited by BC_13; 07-05-2010 at 12:41 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    vCash
    1500
    ...and Bergeron was signed after Markov went down for that reason only. He's a liability on D... so why do we want to spend our limited dollars on him? Glad the people here aren't running this team.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BC_13 View Post
    Hey Don Mack. Did you hibernate through the 90s?? Leave the planet? You stay through the dismissal of Patrick Roy and Kirk Muller, watch guys named Tremblay and Houle destroy the team and it's pride, and then trading Halak makes you leave? Please. This offseason, Habs fans sound like whinny leafs or bruins fans. Bob hurt the team eh? Seems to me, since '93, we hadn't made a conference final. What happened last season? Two seasons before we were number one in the conference riding a guy named... Price.

    As for these threads... I read the posts everyday and you all are a bunch of reactive nuts who need to get some perspective. The team has a good coach, and a full year playing with each other. This season I expect good things, because this is a good team. The Boyd signing makes Moore the odd man out, but Boyd is as talented, cheaper and younger. Price will be signed, no team would offer him anything that PG wouldn't match, so quit crying about that. Also, Spacek is a damn good defenceman, why on Earth would we want to get rid of him? Calm the f@$k down.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,238
    vCash
    1500
    I couldn't agree more with the previous 3 posts above me (minus the facepalm)

    Boyd is replacing Moore and is just as good if not better.

    Plekanec is resigned. Pouliot is resigned.

    Bergeron was simply picked up mid-season for dirt cheap to replace Markov on the PP at the time he was injured. Absolutely no loss there if he walks.

    Sergei Kostitsyn is gone, FINALLY! And will be replaced by Lars Eller from the Halak deal. A big forward that this team needs with tremendous potential, I call that an UPGRADE.

    Halak had a remarkable playoffs yes, but I've seen 1 year wonders before. Price is only 21 and has a tremendous future ahead of him, and will probably come at a cheaper price tag than Halak for the immediate future.

    So all in all I think Pierre has done a fine job, once Price is resigned, and trust me if any team makes him an offer, Pierre WILL match it or Halak would still be here.
    Last edited by Bo Sox Fan; 07-05-2010 at 06:25 PM.
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - #7 in the World


    Montreal's Sweetheart Eugenie Bouchard

    Go Genie Go!
    2014 US OPEN watch:

    Rd 1. (W) 6-2 6-1

    Rd 2. (W) 6-2 6-7 6-4

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    46
    vCash
    1500
    I have to agree with the Halek deal also Eller should fill a big void up front and we have seen in the past you never pay a goalie for one good season i.e see Huet and Thomas

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by herritt280 View Post
    I have to agree with the Halek deal also Eller should fill a big void up front and we have seen in the past you never pay a goalie for one good season i.e see Huet and Thomas
    Thomas and Huet weren't 26 years old and made it to the Eastern Conference. Habs are looking like crap if you ask me, and every other teams getting better. OH YEAH BOYD, POOLIOUT, AND DARCHE ARE TAKING US TO THE PROMISE LAND, YEAH RIGHT, AT LEAST I CAN BE REALISISTIC UNLIKE SOME OF YOU'S, ALL THESE MOVES SUCK SO FAR.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsFan87 View Post
    Thomas and Huet weren't 26 years old and made it to the Eastern Conference. Habs are looking like crap if you ask me, and every other teams getting better. OH YEAH BOYD, POOLIOUT, AND DARCHE ARE TAKING US TO THE PROMISE LAND, YEAH RIGHT, AT LEAST I CAN BE REALISISTIC UNLIKE SOME OF YOU'S, ALL THESE MOVES SUCK SO FAR.
    Yeah, those are our best players for sure and we are going to put all our blind faith in those guys taking us to the cup... You know, forget about guys named Cammalleri and Gionta (kind of important to the playoff run), not to mention Plekanec, Markov, Subban, Gorges, Price... I can guarantee you signing Moore or keeping Halak would not be the difference in whether this team can make it back to finals.

    And as for your 26 year-old goalie rebuttal to Huet and Thomas. Perhaps you are forgetting a guy name Theodore? Anyways, I am sure Halak will be a good goalie in St Louis, but Price will be a stud in Montreal and already has the experience of taking a team to #1 in the conference and second round of the playoffs. With a year under their belts this team will compete for the top in the East, and is the most talented team in Canada.

    Again: trading Halak is so far from what trading Roy was, and if fans can stick through that, but not this, then leave, we don't need ya. Roy DID actually single-handedly bring the Habs two cups, and wasn't pulled along the way. You can't even begin to compare Halak, as impressive he was, to the legend that is Patrick Roy.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BC_13 View Post
    Yeah, those are our best players for sure and we are going to put all our blind faith in those guys taking us to the cup... You know, forget about guys named Cammalleri and Gionta (kind of important to the playoff run), not to mention Plekanec, Markov, Subban, Gorges, Price... I can guarantee you signing Moore or keeping Halak would not be the difference in whether this team can make it back to finals.

    And as for your 26 year-old goalie rebuttal to Huet and Thomas. Perhaps you are forgetting a guy name Theodore? Anyways, I am sure Halak will be a good goalie in St Louis, but Price will be a stud in Montreal and already has the experience of taking a team to #1 in the conference and second round of the playoffs. With a year under their belts this team will compete for the top in the East, and is the most talented team in Canada.

    Again: trading Halak is so far from what trading Roy was, and if fans can stick through that, but not this, then leave, we don't need ya. Roy DID actually single-handedly bring the Habs two cups, and wasn't pulled along the way. You can't even begin to compare Halak, as impressive he was, to the legend that is Patrick Roy.
    Yeah and we allowed Roy to develop. We gave Halak what, a season, 1 ****ing season to show his worth and he took us to the East final. If that doesn't say nothing, then **** me!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsFan87 View Post
    Yeah and we allowed Roy to develop. We gave Halak what, a season, 1 ****ing season to show his worth and he took us to the East final. If that doesn't say nothing, then **** me!
    The same could be said for Price if we traded him, plus he has proven he can lead the team in nets for a full season. We couldn't keep em both, and we haven't lost anything. Roy won the cup his rookie season, not being pulled. Halak was great, but we've seen Theodore do that before. If Halak had won us the cup, I might say OK, compare him to Roy in the early years. But, sorry East Finals doesn't make you a legend in Habs land.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •