Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bosh, Amare, or Boozer?

Who would fit the best in the Bulls system?

Bosh-Boozer-Lee-Amare, in that order.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Bosh IMO, but its hard to say what our system is.

I think bosh is a player who will give you everything you need.

Offensvily, he is a great jump shooter, a good post player. he can be good in pick and pop/pick and role.

Defensivly, he is comited, he does more than Boozer and Amare ( posibily combined ), he isnt a Kevin Garnet defensivly by any means, but at least he gives efort on the defesive end

on the court, right now, I can definitly come to say he has become a leader, and I think mainly its his drive for a championship which makes him the best candidate, this guy wants a right right now. you can see it in the way he plays.

other than Bosh though, Both are injury prone, both are bad defensvily, Both can be claimed to be products of great PG play. I just think Bosh is by far the best option, and if you look around the league, bosh may be the best PF in the league right now. I cant think of anyone who is better, KG and Duncan where kings, but the kings have gotten old, and their realy hast been anyone of their caliber in the league for a while.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by JSK View Post
    Bosh-Boozer-Lee-Amare, in that order.

We def need a scorer. We already have Noah as a rebounding machine, just need scoring on this position.

My PFs would go like this.

1. Bosh
    2. Dirk
    3. Boozer/Lee
    5. Amar'e

1. Bosh
    2. Lee
    3. Boozer
    4. Amare
    5. Dirk (only cause he's the least realistic. I'd actually put him #2 if he was a real guy to be had.)

Our Second Podcast Is Up! We would love your thoughts on it!

If you have images off in sigs, click here: www.CubsRelated.blogspot.com

Follow us on Twitter! @CubsRelated

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    1. Bosh
    2. Lee
    3. Boozer
    4. Amare
    5. Dirk (only cause he's the least realistic. I'd actually put him #2 if he was a real guy to be had.)
    Didn't include Dirk for the same reason. Just like I wouldn't include Wade in a SG discussion. They both are like 95-99% not going anywhere.

Honestly, if we don't get Bosh, I'd rather do a S&T with the Wolves for Al Jefferson. His contract is $12 mil per, and the rest of these guys will want the max, even though they don't deserve it. However, just like Joe Johnson got a max from the Hawks, some team will give these guys each a max except David Lee. So the question I ask is....would you rather have Al Jefferson or David Lee?

Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Honestly, if we don't get Bosh, I'd rather do a S&T with the Wolves for Al Jefferson. His contract is $12 mil per, and the rest of these guys will want the max, even though they don't deserve it. However, just like Joe Johnson got a max from the Hawks, some team will give these guys each a max except David Lee. So the question I ask is....would you rather have Al Jefferson or David Lee?
    David Lee without a doubt. He won't cost much more than that either. Al is hurt all the time. Lee's numbers were better last year and career wise compare quite well to Jefferson's.

Chris Bosh..

Yes, I'd agree JSK, however if we were able to orchestrate a S&T of Deng for Jefferson somehow, we'd only be ponying up $2 mil in salary difference, therefore we could sign LBJ and the rest of the lineup with the remaining $27 mil. Jefferson is also two years younger than Lee and we'd have Taj backing him up. I would love to see a twin towers of Florida's own Noah and Lee though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Bosh IMO, but its hard to say what our system is.

I think bosh is a player who will give you everything you need.

Offensvily, he is a great jump shooter, a good post player. he can be good in pick and pop/pick and role.

Defensivly, he is comited, he does more than Boozer and Amare ( posibily combined ), he isnt a Kevin Garnet defensivly by any means, but at least he gives efort on the defesive end

on the court, right now, I can definitly come to say he has become a leader, and I think mainly its his drive for a championship which makes him the best candidate, this guy wants a right right now. you can see it in the way he plays.

other than Bosh though, Both are injury prone, both are bad defensvily, Both can be claimed to be products of great PG play. I just think Bosh is by far the best option, and if you look around the league, bosh may be the best PF in the league right now. I cant think of anyone who is better, KG and Duncan where kings, but the kings have gotten old, and their realy hast been anyone of their caliber in the league for a while.
    I would disagree. I don't think Bosh is leadership material. I would be extremely worried if he was leading my team to anything except for good stats. He is no Karl Malone in terms of leadership, and definitely not a KG either. In terms of his contribution to leadership, I would think he is more of an Antoine Walker (back in his good days). A player that can definitely contribute amazingly, but not necessarily a guy you want to lead your team. He hasn't shown those leadership abilities. He can definitely be the best player on a squad, but not a leader - a la Rondo, Kobe.

But regardless I think he's the best fit for the Bulls. I'm not worried if we ONLY get Bosh. We have Noah and Rose (who's definitely coming into his own as of late) that are more than capable of leading the team.

Bosh,Boozer,Amare,Lee

Give me either of the 3 with Lebron.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

I bet Lebron would make Dickey Simpkins look like KG.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast