Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    17,004
    vCash
    1213
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Harry Potter is terrible.... maybe if I was 12 I would like them more.
    completely false.

    I can't wait for this.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,331
    vCash
    1500
    i just wish they would put the 2 parts closer together..maybe like 2 months in between but having it in teh summer will make more



  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    6,167
    vCash
    1500
    saw the trailer last night. cant wait

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Depths of My Own Insanity
    Posts
    3,315
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yeah, I hated the last one.

    In the books there is so much more backstory about Voldemort and there isn't some stupid cheeseball love story with Ron and that random girl.

    The last movie looks pretty good though, lots of action and lots of Voldemort.
    Are you sure about that? I distinctly remember Ron and Lavender going through a relationship in that book with Hermione making it a sappy love triangle (but not the Twilight variety at least).

    We all know the reasons that it's in two parts: They can make more money with two movies rather than with one. Since this is one of Hollywood's major blockbusters they're gonna milk it for all its worth.

    Still gonna watch them. Hopefully the final fight scene with Voldemort and Harry will be more epic than what the book told us.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,314
    vCash
    1500


    Although I wish it was 1 movie 6 hours with like a 30 min intermission

    The End is Coming.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scarborough, ON
    Posts
    14,093
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan but I have seen every movie so far. Definitely check it out when it comes out.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    22,461
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post


    Although I wish it was 1 movie 6 hours with like a 30 min intermission
    India will probably create a "Hari Puttar" version of HP in under 5 years. lol just like Matrix, Tintin etc lol. i really hope 4 hours of it are not spent on songs.


    for people who don't know what "hari puttar " is.... its Home Alone meets Harry Potter in Delhi. lol


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Pu...edy_Of_Terrors

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    Saw the full trailer last night at Twilight, looked pretty good. I can't believe it's finally coming to an end, but I like the 2 part idea, although 6 months is a big gap! Also the new Narnia looks pretty cool.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,695
    vCash
    1500
    watched it three times so far. this looks amazing

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25,244
    vCash
    1500
    sweettt!

  11. 06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
    Reason
    Come on

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    That's very mature.

    Ridicule someone because they went to see a movie.

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,314
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Saw the full trailer last night at Twilight, looked pretty good. I can't believe it's finally coming to an end, but I like the 2 part idea, although 6 months is a big gap! Also the new Narnia looks pretty cool.
    How was that me and my girlfriend are supposed to see that this week.

    The End is Coming.

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    Atleast with 2 parts, the entire story will be finished.

  15. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    14,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike89 View Post
    Are you sure about that? I distinctly remember Ron and Lavender going through a relationship in that book with Hermione making it a sappy love triangle (but not the Twilight variety at least).

    We all know the reasons that it's in two parts: They can make more money with two movies rather than with one. Since this is one of Hollywood's major blockbusters they're gonna milk it for all its worth.

    Still gonna watch them. Hopefully the final fight scene with Voldemort and Harry will be more epic than what the book told us.
    No, is right. I remember the book spending A LOT of time on Voldemort's background story. The story line with that girl and Ron was very minimal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    pretty much, I hate that its in 2 parts though, WTF, just end it already. ive gone this long without reading the book, ill wait a bit longer I guese.
    ummm, these are cash cows, why wouldn't they split it up

    not to mention it will be better as 2 parts, stuff won't be skipped over
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  16. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,509
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe it just me because I havent read the book in a long time but thought only Harry and Voldermort meet only once in the last book at the end It look like the meet each other several time. And I dont remember 300 wizards running toward each other like LOTR.


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •