Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    My friend sees Emma Watson all the time at Brown.

vCash
    ^ She goes to Brown? That's pretty impressive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Maybe it just me because I havent read the book in a long time but thought only Harry and Voldermort meet only once in the last book at the end It look like the meet each other several time. And I dont remember 300 wizards running toward each other like LOTR.
    lol me neither but looks sweet. I hope they change the ending a bit. . . **** that georege or fred die. . . (dont remeber which one) You dont kill the comic relief.

vCash
    Good stuff. I stopped watching after like the 3rd movie so i gotta catch up but it looks really good. The final book though was meh to me so hopefully the movie isnt too bad
    "Victims aren't we all"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    lol me neither but looks sweet. I hope they change the ending a bit. . . **** that georege or fred die. . . (dont remeber which one) You dont kill the comic relief.
    that better not happen..one of them has to die..im reading thee book again now but i cant remember which one it is..im pretty sure its fred though

vCash
    And I dont remember 300 wizards running toward each other like LOTR.
    You don't remember the final battle in Hogwarts where every character ever reappears and like half them die?
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Maybe it just me because I havent read the book in a long time but thought only Harry and Voldermort meet only once in the last book at the end It look like the meet each other several time.
    They meet more than once in the book too.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOKS

--------------
    --------
    -----
    ---
    --
    -
    -
    -
    Here:

The 'come to die?!' part is when Voldy casts the Avada Kadavara on Harry, which is followed by the Kings Cross dream Harry has while he is in 'limbo'. He discusses what he should do with Dumbledore, with a crying voldy-baby on the ground.

..Remember?

Then the second time is after Harry chooses to come back from the dream state instead of just dying to defeat Voldemort, which happens after the last horcrux is destroyed at Hogwarts. Voldemort and the death eaters suspected harry was dead from the killing curse, so he catches them off guard when he re-appears -- Voldemorts "Why do you live" - followed by the final battle.

vCash
    Man did these get compared to Star Wars? Only thing that even is in the same universe (albeit on the outside of the universe) in recent times is Lord of the Rings.

Hopefully the movies can finally take some of the books thunder and change that awful ending in the last book

*Small vague spoiler*

with the pseudo heaven + the pansy flash forward.

9. 07-05-2010, 05:17 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Man did these get compared to Star Wars? Only thing that even is in the same universe (albeit on the outside of the universe) in recent times is Lord of the Rings.

Hopefully the movies can finally take some of the books thunder and change that awful ending in the last book

*Small vague spoiler*

with the pseudo heaven + the pansy flash forward.
    There wasn't really a heaven at all, it was more of a dream.

By the flash forward, do you mean the epilogue? The idea of it was kind of cool, but it was rushed. You could tell that JKR didn't write the epilogue as well as the rest of the series. Probably got a timetable from the publishers and didn't get to write it the way she wanted to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123