Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Trade Question

vCash

Trade Question

I heard some news that if LA trades Quick to Philly they want Scott Hartnell, and then will look to acquire Tim Thomas from the Bruins. As a Kings fan would you be willing to do this:

To Boston:
    Jeff Carter

To LA:
    Scott Hartnell
    Tim Thomas

To Flyers:
    Milan Lucic
    Jonathan Quick

vCash
    Flyers and Bruins are the clear winners if that trade happens, kings get nothing out of it.

vCash
    This threee team trade will not happen. The kings might be looking to move Quick. These are the main teams that are interested in Quick. The Thrashers,Flyers and Senators. The kings will not be getting a starting goalie back as they might trade him beacause they think Jonathon Bernier is ready.

vCash
    I would do it if we get if we get Carter & Thomas...Bernier would prob be the starter with Thomas as insurance

vCash
    Thomas then would be a waste of 5 mill thats too much cap space for a backup, carter would be nice if the kings dont get kovalchuck

vCash
    NONE of these are going to happen.

I dont know where you guys are getting the idea of our goalies moving. Lombardi said in an interview about a month ago that he wont move either goalie.

Kings get screwed over in this trade if anything, and there is no way in hell the bruins just give up lucic for carter. the bruins dont need another center.

vCash
    Can't see this happening. First, LA gets robbed. Second, Boston is trying to dump a center now to make room for Seguin; rumor is Savard might be headed to Toronto to play with his old winger Kessel. Philly rapes on this trade making room at center, dumping salary, adding an elite goal tending prospect and a tough winger that they desperately need.

No freaking way does it happen like that.

vCash
    Leafs Fan here. What does it take to get Brayden Schenn from you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays52 View Post
    Leafs Fan here. What does it take to get Brayden Schenn from you?
    I've heard some rumors of Schenn for Kaberle being floated around today.

I wouldnt do it if I was Dean...Kaberle cost too much...not to mention he's starting to get up there in age and he isn't signed past next season.

vCash
    Since Kovalchuk purportedly has snubbed the Kings (Prevvyet, Russia?), they're now looking at Simon Gagne as a trade option... supposedly. What would you give up for Gagne? A popular name on the Flyers boards is Wayne Simmonds. Any thoughts?
    Prepare to experience sexual magic.

vCash
    imo i think the kings will look at several other options before gagne just because he is so injury prone. But if a deal is struck between the two teams, i dont see it being simmonds going the otherway, im not sure about the philly cap space but they got to be up there so i think it would be a draft pick going the other way.