Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: In Gerrard Butlers situation how many of you would have detonated the bomb?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would have; the ends justify the means.

12 48.00%
  • No I couldn't do it.

13 52.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Law Abiding Citizen

So I just watched it for the second time and it just leaves you thinking. Was Clyde right? Did Gerrard Butler go to far? I mean it's absolutely mind blowing how terrible some of his deeds were. But it was also horrid what happened to him.

I would love to year some thoughts on the movie and spacifically on where you stand. For the he'll of it I'll make a poll to see how many people would have detonated the bomb at the end. Very curious discuss.

vCash
    im watching it again right now for the second time..great movie..i might anser the question later

vCash
    no1s gonna argue that the justice system in America is corrupt and weak... but killing innocent people wont change any of it, killing is only SOMETIMES justifiable
    NEXT ERA

NEXT ERA

vCash
    So, how did the killer of his family get away with it again? I forgot.
    The Phoenix

#SF49
    #GoldBlooded
    2-0

vCash
    Thank god for Fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by val_modus View Post
    no1s gonna argue that the justice system in America is corrupt and weak... but killing innocent people wont change any of it, killing is only SOMETIMES justifiable
    If you don't think the killing was justified when would you consider it justified?

vCash
    i seen this a couple of weeks ago. hated the ending.
    wouldve been awesome if jamie fox and that other dude didnt find the bomb, and the bomb actually went off.

I loved how he killed some of the people though. the best one was when the judge answered here phone and it just exploded, i actually lol'd.
    the guy he tortured was pretty brutal though, sawing his legs off and ****.
    the only time i felt a bit sad was when jamie fox's female freind dies in the car explosion.

dont know if i wuldve dentonated the bom though.

vCash
    Great movie, bad ending, IMO. I would have done what he did and more
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    nothing he did was justifiable in that movie. he was in jail because he belonged there
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Great movie. I think many people identified with his frustration with the politics and bureaucracies in our society. That doesnt mean killing all the people was the right way to go.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Why was he naked when they arrested him?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Never saw it. I always thought the trailers made it look really stupid.

vCash
    Actually a very underrated movie, it was bad ***.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    I would of

vCash
    I thoroughly enjoyed it. Feel bad for Butler in that movie, but you can't go killing innocent people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast