Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Modano in another teams uniform?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/commen...im-379348.html

All I have to say is that it will be a little heart-breaking to see him on another team.

Edit : It would actually be very heart-breaking.
    Last edited by cwsnj; 06-22-2010 at 01:55 PM.

vCash
    fire Joe Stars suck coz of the front office not the players

vCash
    Yea, he has been an awful GM in my opinion, however we really need to address this D in the offseason.

vCash
    Yeah this really sucks balls. I think it was necessary in that I think he needs to retire but this was the worst possible way to go about it. You don't go to the media and say F U Modano we don't want you back. You call him in and say this is the direction we are going to take we'd like to keep you in the organization so when we get a new owner you'll have a job waiting for you, but for now this is the direction we're going to take. Way to alienate the face of the frachise Joe, now you can get back to sucking at your job.

What do you guys think about our draft pick? We passed up a pretty solid defender in Fowler but one knock on him that I read was that he wasn't a great PP QB. I was hoping we could find a replacement for Zubov but I hear the goalie we got is pretty solid. Only thing is we just signed Kari Lehtonin to a multi year deal, an uber fail in my opnion. Not sure whats going through their minds here. Any thoughts?
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    I have absolutely no clue what is going on with this team. It seems that every bad move Joe has made is followed up with another bad move. In all honesty we should of seen this coming considering he fired Tippet the day after he became G.M. Turco should of been offered a contract before they give one to an injury-proned so-so goalie. It's not Turco's fault this D sucks balls. It is just really frustrating to go from one of the top orginizations to this. Hopefully the team is sold soon and the new owner/owners make the right moves to get us back to the team we were. I was really hoping that Modano would have some part in the ownership, but after this slap in the face from Joe I don't see that happening. It would be great however if he does becore a minority owner and the first thing he does is fire Joe.
    Last edited by cwsnj; 07-01-2010 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwsnj View Post
    I have absolutely no clue what is going on with this team. It seems that every bad move Joe has made is followed up with another bad move. In all honesty we should of seen this coming considering he fired Tippet the day after he became G.M. Turco should of been offered a contract before they give one to an injury-proned so-so goalie. It's not Turco's fault this D sucks balls. It is just really frustrating to go from one of the top orginizations to this. Hopefully the team is sold soon and the new owner/owners make the right moves to get us back to the team we were. I was really hoping that Modano would have some part in the ownership, but after this slap in the face from Joe I don't see that happening. It would be great however if he does becore a minority owner and the first thing he does is fire Joe.
    Haha. As much as I love what Joe did for us the year we won the cup, I'd jump for joy if Modano did this and the same way Joe did it to him.

I will say I do kinda like the Burrish signing.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Yea, I will always love Joe the player, but he is in my bottom 5 of people in the world today. I didn't see anything about that signing, I'll have to check it out.

vCash
    Well, it looks like Thursday will be one of the sadset days of my life.