Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    It's not as much that I thought it was terrible as it just did not live up the hype to me at all. I was bored the entire movie and all I had heard about it was how amazing it was.

Oh and another one that may be the most underrated is Sleepers. Tough movie to watch but it is well made, good story line and acting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I enjoyed Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, but the ending was a little too cliché IMO. Still a good movie though.
    Cliche? Really?

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I seriously find Beetlejuice to be underrated. It may not be underrated as a film, but I crack up at least a good ten or so times when watching it. Don't see it mentioned much when people talk about hilarious movies on here.

vCash
    Did you just watch that last night, Bucky? It definitely was on and I definitely enjoyed watching it again. Michael Keaton is one of those actors I always tried to watch his work. Even some silly movies like Jack Frost, I'd tried to watch it at least once. I still think he could be the best Batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

vCash
    I watched some of it last night but fell asleep. It's on again so I am catching up on the stuff I missed

And Keaton was easily my favorite Batman.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678