Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 110
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,709
    vCash
    1500
    Gattaca and Unbreakable are two that come to mind for me. Great movies that many don't like because they depend more on a great story rather then action sequences.

    I agree with Planes, Trains and Automobiles and would throw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    from that time period in with it. Oldboy was a very good movie also.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,120
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    Shoot 'Em Up
    Inside Man

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,089
    vCash
    1500
    The Girl Next Door. Great movie.
    Suck it

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Inside Man
    Inside Man was Awesome.
    Suck it

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,536
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I own that movie and it's one of my favorites. It's a shame it never got much recognition since it's really a great movie.
    Agreed. My dean from HS reccomended it to me recently (we still talk and hang out occasionally), and I can honestly say I had never thought of watching it despite being a big Michael Douglas fan. This movie was fantastic.

    Barry Lyndon...En. I heard someone mention it. Just eh. I wasn't a huge fan. Paths of Glory was far better, IMO. For another UNBELIEVABLY underrated Kubrick film, anyone that likes the mans work should check out The Killing. I LOVE that movie.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,525
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Barry Lyndon...En. I heard someone mention it. Just eh. I wasn't a huge fan. Paths of Glory was far better, IMO. For another UNBELIEVABLY underrated Kubrick film, anyone that likes the mans work should check out The Killing. I LOVE that movie.
    I watched The Killing about a month ago. Great movie...I really liked the ending.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,289
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Agreed. My dean from HS reccomended it to me recently (we still talk and hang out occasionally), and I can honestly say I had never thought of watching it despite being a big Michael Douglas fan. This movie was fantastic.

    Barry Lyndon...En. I heard someone mention it. Just eh. I wasn't a huge fan. Paths of Glory was far better, IMO. For another UNBELIEVABLY underrated Kubrick film, anyone that likes the mans work should check out The Killing. I LOVE that movie.
    Yeah I guess Barry Lyndon is not for everyone. But it just blows me away. Kubrick was obviously a technical genius, and this may be his most astonishing film from a technical perspective... which says a lot. The attention to detail is absurd. On interior shots he tried to avoid using electrical lighting. He had to use crazy cameras that were developed by NASA for the moon landing with the largest apertures ever used. I think its one of the most visually stunning films of all time, and the score is amazing as well.

    The Killing is also awesome.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    1500
    Armageddon

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,631
    vCash
    1500
    The Game (Michael Douglas)

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GspLAL View Post
    The Game (Michael Douglas)
    Absolutely! I loved this one.
    I'm In.



  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,902
    vCash
    1500
    Big Trouble in Little China
    5th Element
    Batman Begins
    Trick or Treat

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    42,001
    vCash
    1500
    Just friends, dodgeball and inside man.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Gattaca and Unbreakable are two that come to mind for me. Great movies that many don't like because they depend more on a great story rather then action sequences.

    I agree with Planes, Trains and Automobiles and would throw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    from that time period in with it. Oldboy was a very good movie also.
    Gattaca would make our future very scary

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,289
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ18 View Post
    Big Trouble in Little China
    5th Element
    Batman Begins
    Yes.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    11,476
    vCash
    1500
    Judgement Night

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •