Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Whats next?

vCash

Whats next?

After the suprising trade of Jaro Halak for Lars Eller and Ian Schultz(Jeff Schultz brother) what do you see Pierre Gauthier doing now?

I for one feel we need to bring in a big Cman and Jason Arnott would Have been perfect. But back to reality, we should go for Nathan Horton. I wouldn't mind seeing Andrei Kostitsyn/Ryan White straight up. Sergei's a RFA let him walk.

We need size and skill, I hope we can do that and not make another suprising trade like Thursday.

vCash

Next Step

Horton and Sharp!

vCash
    I Can Possably See A Run At Patrick Marleau Too

vCash
    We need size!!!! Armstrong, Marleau, Horton, they'd all be nice additions not to mention Volchenkov!!!! Shocked at the Halak trade still but we need Price to step to the plate! Hamrlik would be nice to trade or send to the minors and please get rid of Kosisters already, for the love of god!!!! We need to do something after the Halak trade, big cman, SPEZZA, LOL

vCash
    No Horton, and what really sucks now is that he was traded within the division. We desperatley need to get bigger up front or we will be stuck in mediocrocy for the foreseeable future.