Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Tebow the 2nd?

Tebow the 2nd?

Florida HC Urban Meyer said that the Gators will go with a two QB rotation this season. Senior QB John Brantley will be the starter and get most of the playing time, but a Freshman QB, converted from TE, Jordan Reed, will run the team in certain short yardage situations. Reed is 6' 3" tall, and will operate out of the Wildcat formation. He is already working on his passing. Where have we seen this song and dance before?

The difference....

Tim Tebow was a big time Quarterback prospect coming out of high school recruited by Florida, Alabama, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma etc..... He was All-State Quarterback twice, won a state championship, set school records for both passing and rushing and left having Florida state records for total offense, touchdowns, passing yards and completions.

It's not like Tim Tebow was a converted project quarterback coming out of high school.

Marcus Mariota

bigdaddy, i really think you make these ridiculous threads/statements for your own amusement. either that, or you're clinically ********.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Reed is a talent and I like Burton but John Brantley's successor at QB is most likely Jeff Driskel.

Yeah sure, Tebow the 2nd without all the talent.
    Vernon Butler-Javon Hargrave Crew Members: Raidaz4life, LA Bums

Brantley is a redshirt junior.

this article is laughable, comparing arguably the greatest CFB i've ever seen, to a back up tight end??????? and for the record, I can't stand tebow, but respect the hell out of him.