Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Conference loss/expansion

So Ive got a post in the SEC board but being a Canes fan (living in Tennessee) I dont get to hear the opinions of many of my fellow Canes fans (or even ACC teams). How do you feel about the possible loss of teams to the SEC and if you're team stays in the ACC (All North Carolina teams are a lock Im sure) how do you feel about the expansion?

Rumored teams that could be heading to the SEC were Miami, FSU, Clemson and Ga Tech. Do you think with a loss like this that maybe the ACC goes a Big East route and make a more basketball friendly conference? Or should the ACC go out and replenish with some lesser level D1 teams like UAB, Florida International, East Carolina, Marshall??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYankees12 View Post
    So Ive got a post in the SEC board but being a Canes fan (living in Tennessee) I dont get to hear the opinions of many of my fellow Canes fans (or even ACC teams). How do you feel about the possible loss of teams to the SEC and if you're team stays in the ACC (All North Carolina teams are a lock Im sure) how do you feel about the expansion?

Rumored teams that could be heading to the SEC were Miami, FSU, Clemson and Ga Tech. Do you think with a loss like this that maybe the ACC goes a Big East route and make a more basketball friendly conference? Or should the ACC go out and replenish with some lesser level D1 teams like UAB, Florida International, East Carolina, Marshall??
    eh. I really think the only C-USA team we need is ECU. Temple could be a potential team. I want App state to be a BCS D-I school, just improve there faculty, i think they need an at least 50,000 seat stadium in football, the basketball arena is good, it's bigger than Miami's bb arena. u know how big App St. would be if they move to the ACC? and invite some Big East Schools, USF, WVU, Pitt, Temple vs. Pitt? Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia?, Rutgers, 'Cuse, UConn, Louisville. You know how big it will be in BB 2?

ACC
    Atlantic
    Boston College Eagles
    Connecticut Huskies
    Duke Blue Devils
    East Carolina Pirates
    Maryland Terps
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    NC State Wolfpack
    Rutgers Scarlet Knights
    Wake Forest Demon Decons

Coastal
    App. St Mountaineers
    Louisville Cardinals
    Pittsburgh Panthers
    South Florida Bulls
    Syracuse Orange
    Temple Owls
    Virginia Cavaliers
    Virginia Tech Hokies
    West Virginia Mountaineers
    Last edited by jEtS60; 06-10-2010 at 01:33 PM.
    JETS/RANGERS/YANKEES/KNICKS/VA TECH/SYRACUSE/ARMY
    "I don't know what a Hokie is, but god is one of them" - Lee Corso
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVP0Q...eature=related - J.O.B. (Jets Over B**ches)

vCash
    Best case for the ACC is to go all out for Notre Dame. If ND comes in, I don't see teams wanting to leave with the revenue that will be generated by the conference.
    "Hitting is better than sex." Reggie Jackson

The only reason I don't like playing in the World Series is I can't watch myself play." Reggie Jackson