Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    this is going to suck worse than when the evil lord xenu trapped all the souls on earth a few trillion years ago
    This man is correct.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    who knows, maybe it will be surpisingly good mabey it will just be a money film like iron man 2 either way im going to see it, loved him at the mtv awards, loved him in tropic thunder so we will see
    Cause Day N Nite...

vCash
    They should turn it into a serious academy award winning movie

vCash
    ****ing Sweet
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    People are already writing this movie off...

Classic PSD.

You have a top-level actor in Cruise, you have Ben Stiller behind it who has turned out tons of hilarious movies...why don't we wait a little to see how this shapes up?

vCash
    because psd likes to put down anything new and "cool" that anybodys excited for, movies they want a good writing and crap, they dont like movies that are jsut funny or w.e. look at the get him to the greek thread every1 was putting it down then every1 liked it

music/hip-hop thread they want good lyrics and thats pre much it, if theirs a song thats catchy with not so good lyrics they hate it

psd tries to be like professional movie and music reviewers just how most of them r, cant change them
    Cause Day N Nite...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Tom Cruise is awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    People are already writing this movie off...

Classic PSD.

You have a top-level actor who hasn't done much of anything decent in 5 years in Cruise, you have Ben Stiller behind it who has turned out tons of hilarious movies in the late 90s and early 00s but not since then (minus Tropic Thunder which was only good because of RDJ and Cruise)...why don't we wait a little to see how this shapes up?
    Edited.

I see no way in hell that this character can carry a movie.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Which part of this movie was Grossman actually funny in? In fact, almost that entire movie was stupid.

vCash
    Playa ... playaaaaaa!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Which part of this movie was Grossman actually funny in? In fact, almost that entire movie was stupid.
    the movie was awesome and tom cruise made it, he was funny at the mtv movie awards 2,if u cant respect that then u have no sense of humour obv, or ur just a really serious guy and anything u watch considered "dumb comedy" u just sit their and go thats stupid all pissed off
    Cause Day N Nite...

vCash
    Tropic Thunder was poor.

vCash
    Like some of you said, i think this character is only good in small doses. His randomness and crazyness were the success to the film. his crazyness will just get irritating when he is on screen for along time.

IMO Simple Jack or Satan's Alley should be made into a movie. I would prefer Simple Jack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Colt.45~ View Post
    because psd likes to put down anything new and "cool" that anybodys excited for, movies they want a good writing and crap, they dont like movies that are jsut funny or w.e. look at the get him to the greek thread every1 was putting it down then every1 liked it

music/hip-hop thread they want good lyrics and thats pre much it, if theirs a song thats catchy with not so good lyrics they hate it

psd tries to be like professional movie and music reviewers just how most of them r, cant change them
    i loved Less Grossman's character but i just dont want to get my expectations up. If the movie turns into a hit i would be happy

vCash
    yeha same but its true prrty much with psd what i said, psd seems to all have their same opinions about things or alot of them
    Cause Day N Nite...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast