Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tuberville reprimanded by Big 12

New Texas Tech football coach Tommy Tuberville has been publicly reprimanded by the Big 12 after an interview in which he questioned the future of the conference.

The Big 12, which lost two members last month, issued the reprimand Friday saying Tuberville violated a conference standard that prohibits public criticism of members.

In an interview this week on Rivals Radio, Tuberville said there is "too much disparity between all the teams" in the Big 12 in how money is distributed. Tuberville said he's not sure how long a 10-team league will last.

Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe says Tuberville's comments "were unfortunate, and contrary to the very strong feelings of unity expressed publicly and privately by the Big 12 Board of Directors and athletic directors."
    ESPN

The Texas Longhorn conference has it's censorship rules in place!

Thank God my Huskers won't have to deal with the BS anymore after this year. I can't wait for the Longhorns visit to Lincoln in October, I think Bo Pelini and the boys will have a little something planned for that one!

How long until Texas receives majority ownership of the NCAA?

Apparently they don't take kindly to people who speak the honest truth down in Texas...

Marcus Mariota

Didn't take long for Tuberville to step on someone's toes. I guess the sooner he figures out that Mack Brown runs the state, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by kcope1 View Post
    Didn't take long for Tuberville to step on someone's toes. I guess the sooner he figures out that Mack Brown runs the state, the better.
    The state? Try the entire conference!