Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

letter from a blackhawks fan

Great series,great teams,make for great game 7s .congradulations LA kings.wish all the best on the big ice. Uguys prooved u will never go away all playoffs even against us the defending champs. Im pulling for u to win the cup. P.S u will see us again and u can count on it. #CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS NATION

vCash
    Thanks Balla.
    That may have been the cup.
    Wont lie, fealt good to have the Kings do the Hawks at home, the way the Hawks did us last year.
    Hope we do see you next year, this has become a great rivalry & is starting to define what the West is about.
    The Los Angeles Lakers

We have so many of these, we give them out to our fans.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by str8balla4life View Post
    Great series,great teams,make for great game 7s .congradulations LA kings.wish all the best on the big ice. Uguys prooved u will never go away all playoffs even against us the defending champs. Im pulling for u to win the cup. P.S u will see us again and u can count on it. #CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS NATION
    I have the utmost respect for the Blackhawks. Just a great seven games series. They are the one team I feared most in the playoffs. With that being said, it was nice to reciprocate what your team did to us last year.

I expect the Blackhawks to come back next year as our main foe. They are the second best team in the NHL.

My LA Kings Have Won Two In Three Years, When Will My NY Mets Win Their Next One?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    I dont know about being 2 best .i still think we are a shade or two better .however u guys have earned the right to say your better than us hawks. If it was enyone else i would really b pissed but i cant b mad at this loss .2 great teams leaving everything out on the ice, 7 hard faught games .LA wanted it just abit more than us.im pulling for LA cause if u beat us u damn sure deserve the cup. That being said congrats again .and bring your a game again next year same west finals cause we will do this again u can book it .enjoy the cup for just a year .keep it warm for us

vCash
    of course it'll be kept warm... 75 and sunny all year round, means it'll be taken care of.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Thanks, much respect to the blackhawks thanks for a great series