Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

AMC's the killing premiere

AMC announced today from the Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Pasadena, CA that the hit series The Killing will return for its second season with a two-hour premiere on Sun., Apr. 1 at 8PM | 7C. Following the premiere, on Sun., Apr. 8, The Killing returns to its regular time slot at 9PM | 8C.
    I am fairly excited to see this come back. I am hoping they don't drag the murder into 3 seasons.

vCash
    I will watch it, but if Rosie's murder isn't solved early then I'm out. Last season just felt like a huge waste of time with the way it ended. It's unfortunate too because overall the show wasn't bad, but the finale was such a letdown.

vCash
    I remember hearing something about them resolving Rosie's case early in the second season and then a new case takes over.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    I really was excited for this show, watched the first 5 episodes, then missed an episode and never caught up again...

Worth finishing out the first season?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I enjoyed it. Kind of slow, but it was better than 99% of prime time crime shows.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Hell yea, cant wait for this. I was wondering when it was going to come back. Looks like it starts after season 2 of The Walking Dead ends. I really liked this show and was hoping Rosie's killer would have been solved but its still a very good show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    I remember hearing something about them resolving Rosie's case early in the second season and then a new case takes over.
    I read that also, and has anyone seen the original series?

vCash
    Yes this was my favorite show of the Spring last year, excited for this to come bacl.