Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texans @ Pats

vCash

Texans @ Pats

NFL Divisional Round
    VS

Houston Texans (13-4) vs New England Patriots (12-4)

Sunday, January 13th at 4:30 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Matt Schaub, QB # 8 4,008 Yards / 22 TDs / 12 INT / 64.3 CMP% /90.7 QB Rating
    Tom Brady, QB #12 - 4,827 Yards /34 TDs / 8 INT / 63 CMP% / 98.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Arian Foster, RB #23 - 351 Carries / 1424 Yards/ 5.4 YPC / 15 TDs
    Stevan Ridley, RB #22 - 290 Carries / 1263 Yards/ 4.4 YPC/ 12 TDs

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Andre Johnson, WR #80 - 112 Cathes / 1598 Yards / 4 TDs
    Wes Welker, WR #83 - 118 Catches / 1354 YDS / 6 TDs

Tight End

~VS~

Owen Daniels, TE #81 - 62 Catches / 716 Yards / 6 TDs
    Rob Gronkowski, TE #87 - 55 Catches / 790 YDS / 11 TDs

Kicker

~VS~

Shayne Graham, K #17 - 31 FGM / 38 FGA / 45 XPM / 45 XPA
    Stephen Gostkowski , K #3 - 29 FGM / 35 FGA / 66 XPM / 66 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

J.J. Watt, DE #99 - 81
    Jerod Mayo, LB #51 - 147

Sacks Leader

~VS~

J.J. Watt, DE #99 - 20.5
    Rob Ninkovich, DE #50 - 8.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Kareem Jackson, S #30 - 4
    Devin McCourty, S #32 - 5

Click For More Stats

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I gotcha Big T.

I think this is the end of our season, but I would love to see us faaaaaaaaaaar more competitive than last time.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Just game in here to show you guys this

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...7a7e26f19.jpeg

Rooting for you guys next week. They killed us in 2010 then we went to their house in the divisional round and whooped them, would love to see you guys do the same.

vCash
    look at those numbers schaub has put up this year. hes a damn good qb. #s do lie!

awesome sig harusoul.

checked the pats forum and theyre worried about us doing what the jets did to them a few years back. they whooped the jets in dec. and then got beat in the afc championship game. i personally dont think we are gonna win but i think its a closer game than before. it better be!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    look at those numbers schaub has put up this year. hes a damn good qb. #s do lie!

awesome sig harusoul.

checked the pats forum and theyre worried about us doing what the jets did to them a few years back. they whooped the jets in dec. and then got beat in the afc championship game. i personally dont think we are gonna win but i think its a closer game than before. it better be!
    i mentioned this in your wild card forum on sunday after you won. the only difference is the jets are much more famillar with us since they see us 2 times a yr. this game will be much closer then the last. good luck to u guys

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    This game will def be competitive!! Good luck, whoever wins/loses i pray that neither team experience any injuries!

Good luck guys!

vCash
    I have a feeling Schaub will do better than previous weeks then throw a terrible pick near the end of the 3rd that dooms us

vCash
    the talent is there. i dont buy all that 'they blew you out then, so they'll do it again' horeseshit. we have 8 god damn pro bowlers on this team. talent everywhere that counts. top 5 wideout, top 5 RB, top 5 LT, top 5 CB, top 5 DL ... what the hell is so hard to understand that each game is its own war. previous battles have no implication on the philosophy that you must do what it takes that day, to move on.

no doubt the Pats have been there before, but at some point the torch must be passed. i respect the organization immensly considering the comments they put out regarding the game, and the more knowlegeable Pat fan. Anything can happen. Odds are against this team. But JJo said it best ... "they are a real good team, but they arent world beaters"

its okay to wane back and forth from hating your team to loving them, and being pessimistic against great odds, but the beauty of being a fan is that when the first kick fly's, were gonna be yelling and convincing ourselves we have a shot, and thats all we can ask for. **** the haters, **** the douchebags, **** the media, **** the retards on the main board ... its all or nothing.

our offense is due a breakout game, i just feel as if there is no better stage. no better time. i feel like this team should be able to put up 30 on them, and our D will bend, but it wont break and we win by 10.

30 HOU
    20 NE

and if im wrong, or even worse we get our ***** handed to us, i dont give a damn. its been a great year, and they will continue to get better.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Arian Foster is the best. Dan Shaughnessy...not so much.

Good luck guys. I'm expecting a FAR more competitive game.

vCash
    i've finally caught up on all the games (haven't been able to watch since week 9).

I say we win.

I also say that from reading the majority of ya'lls comments I thought the wheels had fallen off the franchise and we were trash in a pretty wrapper.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_T View Post
    i've finally caught up on all the games (haven't been able to watch since week 9).

I say we win.

I also say that from reading the majority of ya'lls comments I thought the wheels had fallen off the franchise and we were trash in a pretty wrapper.
    we scored 1 touchdown in like 8 quarters before last week. It was getting brutal. But the defense looked great last week, and hopefully they have watched a ton of film and know the things to avoid against the Pats, outside the obvious, which is keeping Brady off the field, and not turning the ball over.

vCash
    faith is knowing there is an ocean, when you only see a stream.

this team will play great.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Graham going to play

we will have brooks graham and newton for this game

vCash
    Woah trindon holiday got a punt return for td. I can't believe how much better he's gotten!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast