Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Collective PSD Mock Draft: Texans War Room Style

Hey guys. So in the NFL draft sub forum, they are running a collective mock draft and I have signed up as the texans GM. Essentially it's rounds 1-7 (no comp picks), and trades must only involve picks in this years draft.

So I figured I'd get everyone's opinions on what should be the priorities for improving the roster. Mainly looking for positional input and I'm going to be making last decisions on specific players (since I've been skulking about the draft forum since early October and its hard to get an entire forum to agree on a specific player)
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    explain how it works, or copy and paste it here

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    It obviously depends on who's there but maybe a guy like Coradelle patterson from Tennessee. He's supposed to go a little later but he has tremendous potential at wr. Maybe kenny Vaccaro at safety if he's there or if the tackles from Michigan or central michigan fall or an ilb. I'm blanking on all those but teo and the lsu one

vCash
    Unless a stud drops I think we should trade out of the first to one of thise teams lookong for a qb

vCash
    I say ILB. I don't follow CFB enough to know a specific name that might be there and worth the pick. But a stud opposite Cushing would be just awesome.

vCash
    Apparently Olgetree?(dude from Georgia) is supposed to be a stud 3-4 linebacker with really good coverage skills

vCash
    Yes! Thats who I was trying to think of. Lol. There are multiple drafts that could be "ideal" for the Texans. One, without trades or compensation picks, would be:
    1- Ogletree, ILB Georgia
    2- Oday Oboushi, OT Virginia
    3- Bacarri Rambo, S Georgia
    4- Daniel McCullers, NT Tennesee
    5- Rod Sweeting, CB Georgia Tech
    6- Marcus Lattimore, RB S Carolina
    7- Spencer Nealy, DT Texas A&M
    I'd be really happy with that draft.We dont get a wr but we'd get a ton of talent out of that. There's a couple of players that would have to drop to make that happen though

vCash
    yeah we'll have to see how the draft goes, i'm just trying to get several different opinions on positions we need to address and their relative importance

vCash
    When this starts could you post a link? The draft is my favorite part of the year so I always get excited

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    Apparently Olgetree?(dude from Georgia) is supposed to be a stud 3-4 linebacker with really good coverage skills
    yes. He will probably be gone by your pick man, but he is the guy I like

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Yeah. We're waiting till after the deadline for all eligible juniors to declare so that we don't have confusion on who can be drafted. (Deadline is the 15th)

vCash
    devier tore his achilles. wr just become more possible.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I wasn't too impressed with Keenan Allen so I'd avoid him but taking Terrance Williams or Deandre Hopkins would be awesome or taking Cobi Hamilton or Robert Woods in the second. If Ryan swope falls to the 4th I'd snatch him up too. He didn't have a great senior year but Johnny never looked his way

vCash
    Im in love with Cordarelle Patterson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pGFvDqt0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast