Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 381
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,217
    vCash
    1500
    I like Tebow.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  2. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I like Tebow.
    Yeah but you're in high school where you believe everything thats told to you. Not to mention you're gay so no surprises.

    Didn't your parents raise you right? Hate the Gators, hate the AFC West and hate anything religious.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    Yeah but you're in high school where you believe everything thats told to you. Not to mention you're gay so no surprises.

    Didn't your parents raise you right? Hate the Gators, hate the AFC West and hate anything religious.
    I still like Tebow. He's a real *****.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,217
    vCash
    1500
    The censored word is a derogatory name for a black person.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Tebow is Jesus. He just worships himself.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20,920
    vCash
    1500
    this isnt a thread for discussion. take it elsewhere you tards

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,079
    vCash
    1500
    Im in HS and i am a huge Tebow hater
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  8. #278
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    this isnt a thread for discussion. take it elsewhere you tards
    I was talking about Jesus Montero. I find it your language offensive sir I have a ******** friend who's christian.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    And just for the record, God likes Tom Brady more than Tebow, and Brady doesn't even believe in God.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,079
    vCash
    1500
    Jesus just watches Tom so he can get a look at Gisele
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  11. #281
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20,920
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I was talking about Jesus Montero. I find it your language offensive sir I have a ******** friend who's christian.
    cool story bro. still not a discussion thread

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    My bad dude. I thought since you guys had been discussing earlier in the thread it would be ok. You should let us know when different members are going to be held accountable for different rules thanks.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20,920
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    My bad dude. I thought since you guys had been discussing earlier in the thread it would be ok. You should let us know when different members are going to be held accountable for different rules thanks.
    wow really? i told that to everyone, so take it somewhere else like the off topic thread and quit being so defensive

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    wow really? i told that to everyone, so take it somewhere else like the off topic thread and quit being so defensive
    Everyones always gotta get so girlly about ****.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    I live in Tallahassee. I'm a new Mariners fan. I like Seattle's best coffee.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •