Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location-Renton

2. Favorite Current Mariner-Felix, Ichiro is a close 2nd though.

3. Favorite Former Mariner-Griffey (When he is offically done probaly after this year.)

4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for?
    None but there are a few teams i usally root against.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Seahawks,Huskie Basketball/Football.

6. Anything else you care to share? No not really.

vCash
    Location-Australia Adelaide

2. Favorite Current Mariner- Ichiro

3. Favorite Former Mariner-Griffey (When he is offically done probaly after this year.)

4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for?
    Pittsburgh Pirates

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    LA Lakers, Pittsburgh Pens, Oakland Raiders

6. Anything else you care to share? First Post. Looking to learn more about Baseball. I hate the Yankees. Man i would love a proper salary cap in MLB.

vCash
    1. Location: Lakewood, WA

2. Favorite Current Mariner: Chone Figgins

3. Favorite Former Mariner: I don't really have one.

4. What other team in the MLB do I root for? Not any

5. Other sports I enjoy? What other sporting team do I root for? Orlando Magic, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Wildcats (basketball), WSU Cougars (football)

6. Anything else I care to share? Nope.

vCash
    Welcome fellas. Come in and stay a while.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMcCroskey View Post
    1. Location: Lakewood, WA

2. Favorite Current Mariner: Chone Figgins

3. Favorite Former Mariner: I don't really have one.

4. What other team in the MLB do I root for? Not any

5. Other sports I enjoy? What other sporting team do I root for? Orlando Magic, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Wildcats (basketball), WSU Cougars (football)

6. Anything else I care to share? Nope.
    Go COUGS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Go COUGS!
    Just stop.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Go cougs! First team in Pac-10 history to finish last in both football and basketball!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weebs View Post
    Go cougs! First team in Pac-10 history to finish last in both football and basketball!
    Party masters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weebs View Post
    Are they seriously?? Seems like someone would have accomplished that by now.... like the Cougs in other years past?? Well, its a feat worth saluting! May they continue their woeful ways for many more years to come! Go Huskies!

vCash
    Wrong place to post this....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsmariners View Post
    I played two softball games today, we lost them both. I couldn’t throw strikes and kept grounding out all day. I have an excuse I’m 51 and I pay to play. The Mariners are out of excuses. Doug Fister threw 8 innings of shut-out ball only to have David Aardsma and Mark Lowell give this one to the Texas Rangers today in extra innings. Our offense is basically non-existent and we havent had a home-run in over 60 innings.

At some point Don Wakamatsu has to take some responsibility as well. For instance why not let Fister stay in and finish this game? Is it the holy grail of the pitch count? Fister only had thrown 100 pitches and he wanted this one more than anyone today. Perhaps Aardsma was a fluke last year as his control since spring training has not been sharp when we needed him to be.

This Division is up for grabs, but with the Tampa Bay Rays then the Angels coming in next something has to give. If it is too early to make a trade, lets call up one of the hungry players down in Tacoma and give them a shot. I have resisted getting on the dump Griffey bandwagon so far as I don’t think you can put all the blame on him and think he has enough class to know when it is time to hang them up. However we may have to get rid of a starter or two to get a power bat or maybe even pick up Jermaine Dye. Well Happy Mothers day and one to my Mom Suzanne who loved Baseball.
    Decent point. It was almost refreshing to watch the Rangers starters leg out another inning beyond their 100th pitch. It remains to be seen wether or not they'll eventually pay for it, but right now it's paying off big time. It's not like tiring out Fister would be that big of a deal. He was dominating. Get as many innings as you can out of him while he's hot.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 05-04-2010 at 12:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Decent point. It was almost refreshing to watch the Rangers starters leg out another inning beyond their 100th pitch. It remains to be seen wether or not they'll eventually pay for it, but right now it's paying off big time. It's not like tiring out Fister would be that big of a deal. He was dominating. Get as many innings as you can out of him while he's hot.
    Exactly... warm up Aardsma just in case Fister gets in trouble, but let the kid finish off the game! What did Wak just tell Fister? Sorry kid, you didn't do good enough to earn the 9th inning... have to pitch better next time!

vCash
    1. Location- slc

2. Favorite Current Mariner- ichiro

3. Favorite Former Mariner- ken griffey jr.

4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? 0 only mariners

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? jazz packers duke.

6. Anything else you care to share? I wish we could make the playoffs. Been awhile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jazz Fan View Post
    1. Location- slc 2. Favorite Current Mariner- ichiro 3. Favorite Former Mariner- ken griffey jr. 4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? 0 only mariners 5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? jazz packers duke. 6. Anything else you care to share? I wish we could make the playoffs. Been awhile
    Welcome! Stay a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jazz Fan View Post
    1. Location- slc

2. Favorite Current Mariner- ichiro

3. Favorite Former Mariner- ken griffey jr.

4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? 0 only mariners

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? jazz packers duke.

6. Anything else you care to share? I wish we could make the playoffs. Been awhile
    Banned already!

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast