Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M's logo

vCash

M's logo

Been wondering this recently. Do you guys like the compass logo the M's have been using for awhile now? I've always thought the seal with the S and compass have looked really "crowded." It's lack of simplicity to me just doesn't seem to work as a recognizable and marketable logo.

I for one would love to see the trident brought back, or at least some variation of it. When it comes to logos and brands, I feel like simplicity always looks better.

What do you guys think?

vCash
    **** yeah. I love the trident.

#bringbackthetrident
    I'm In.

vCash
    Agree 100%. Also bring back blue and yellow.

vCash
    Anyone know why they changed the Trident to the S with the compass? Because i agree the Trident looks much better imo.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    The trident is cool, but I like our current colors. I just painted my room gray with a blue and teal stripe at the top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Agree 100%. Also bring back blue and yellow.
    Yup, the old 70's/80's jerseys are still my favorite... would love for us to bring them back full time!

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    The trident is cool, but I like our current colors. I just painted my room gray with a blue and teal stripe at the top.
    I'm good with the blue and teal we've been using, I'm just not a fan of the silver trim we throw on everything.

vCash
    Yeah the silver is a little to sparkly now. I'm fine with the gray in the logo and such, but not it's all shiny

vCash
    I don't mind our current colors, but I agree about the emblem and silver... never been a big fan. But if I had the choice I would go back to the old yellow and baby blue in a heartbeat...

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    I really like our away grey uniforms.. SEATTLE... I think they are awesome.

BUT... I am a fan of the trident. Agree with Brodie to about bringing back the old colors.

vCash
    Yeah I like the trident. I don't like the bright blue. I think Navy and yellow would be sick, or keep it the way it is, but with the trident logo.

vCash
    I really just like both, but I wouldn't change it if it were up to me. Which......... it isn't.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    i need a trident hat

vCash
    Anyone have photoshop or something that they could see what the trident would look like with our current colors?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    I don't mind our current colors, but I agree about the emblem and silver... never been a big fan. But if I had the choice I would go back to the old yellow and baby blue in a heartbeat...
    I wouldn't mind those baby blues but they would really look out dated they might have to touch the color up a bit so it's not so faded looking.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 05-26-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Just about that action boss.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast