Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: What Addition?

vCash

What Addition?

What Addition should the Ducks add over the offseason to make the playoffs this coming season. What position do you guys the ducks need to improve and what player can fill in that position.

vCash
    Well, forward wise I think the team is pretty set. Obviously the blue line needs some help. A lot of the Ducks fans I talk with along with myself would love to add Volchenkov but with Bobby needing to be resigned along with Teemu and Scotty if they come back, there might not be enough money for that. Volchenkov would definitely be my wish though!

Thanks to dodgersuck for the sweet sig!

vCash
    Yea we need to resign them. And Vockenkov would be a good addition

4. 05-18-2010, 06:51 PM
    Reason
    spam

vCash
    yep keep the core stars to a long term contract and add some complementary pieces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew2009 View Post
    Well, forward wise I think the team is pretty set. Obviously the blue line needs some help. A lot of the Ducks fans I talk with along with myself would love to add Volchenkov but with Bobby needing to be resigned along with Teemu and Scotty if they come back, there might not be enough money for that. Volchenkov would definitely be my wish though!
    Sources say that Burke drafted ryan. And ron wilson coaches him in the olympics. No denying that burke and ron are a great infleuence on the kid. I believe the stage is set for him to become the next leafs captain. I has declined to sign an extension and its believed that you guys will not give him over 5.5 million per year. We got cash and he wants out. I would say try to get anything you can in a s&t.

vCash
    Bobby is young and Ducks need to keep him!

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Here's something to make Ducks fans smile for having such a terrible season...

History Will Be Made - Gordon Bombay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9u81Jq20g8