Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,147
    vCash
    1500
    this isnt a racial thing but it def is a hate thing if u ask me and its a hate thing formed from jealousy.those are hateful words aimed towards tebow only not coming straight out and saying it.people helped tebow big deal alot of people help alot of players like deion sanders or starting positions help backups it wasnt intended for him to be a first rounder it was intended for him to be better just like it is for everyone else.btw tebow would run circles around ray lewis so idk why tebow would have 2 be scared of playing the ravens.tebow was the biggest thing in college football in like forever if not all time which i think he was and i think he will eventually be placed as the number one college player of all time. he had a bullseye on his back bc of it in college.the same will happen in the pros.i just hope noone intentionally injures him after a play is over bc no matter whos on the field when hes on the field all eyes are on him.people hate him and i dont know why.im not christian but i dont hate people for what they believe.i can understand if your college team didnt fair 2 well against him in his career but then wouldnt u still have 2 respect him.i mean i hate new england but i respect moss and brady as good players.jealousy is an ugly thing.ray lewis consider yourself lucky that tebow isnt in your division.course if tebow was i doubt lewis would have had the balls to say this
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 05-07-2010 at 04:31 AM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Yeah... 'cause that continuously happens to Ray when he's got the league's best RBs running at him...
    tebow wouldnt have to run over ray lewis bc ray lewis wouldnt be able to catch him.if tebow had 2 run over lewis though he would in my opinion.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Grew up in Jersey
    Posts
    3,334
    vCash
    1500
    My favorite part of the article is when Ray Lewis says, 'I hate Tim Tebow and if I see him in Atlanta while I am riding around in a limo with my friends, I'll kill him.'

    Oh wait...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    vCash
    1500
    Ray Lewis is a has been and he needs to get over himself. Boohoo everyone feel bad for Ray Lewis.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Ppl bent over backwards for him to make sure he would go round 1?

    All I ever heard were former UF players and current NFL players bashing him on how he could never be a QB in this league.

    He used Gruden as an example? He loves everyone. Who cares

    He's just jealous because he is a murderer and Tebow is a saint.
    gruden loves everyone right now b/c he most likely will come back to coach somewhere so he doesn't want to alienate any potential future epmoloyers.
    props to dogersuck for the sig

    2010 NFL PICK'EM:
    Last Week: 7-7
    Overall: 34-28

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,220
    vCash
    1500
    Tebow has earned everything he has right now, including the respect and admiration of all who helped him. If Ray Lewis stopped murdering people maybe he'd be more likable too .
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowForeva View Post
    i seen portis run ray lewis over when he was a bronco at 190 pounds. ray lewis doesnt want tebow headed for the goaline and the only thing stopping him is ray lewis. tebows going right through him.
    Are you high?

    Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    876
    vCash
    1500
    People sure as hell bent over backwards how many years ago to keep Ray's butt out of jail.......

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowForeva View Post
    i seen portis run ray lewis over when he was a bronco at 190 pounds. ray lewis doesnt want tebow headed for the goaline and the only thing stopping him is ray lewis. tebows going right through him.
    http://ballhype.com/video/hd-ray-lew...-end-the-game/

    thats what ray lewis does to 190 lb running backs, and that was last season
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Duxbury
    Posts
    13,673
    vCash
    1500
    Whatever, this is lame. People want to help Tebow because he seems like a legit good guy with sound morals. With all the boneheads that have been in the news lately it actually might be a good idea to push someone like Tebow.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    http://ballhype.com/video/hd-ray-lew...-end-the-game/

    thats what ray lewis does to 190 lb running backs, and that was last season
    Darren Sproles is like the smallest player in NFL history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaji View Post
    Darren Sproles is like the smallest player in NFL history.
    the guy said a 190 lb portis. sporrles is listed at 185. plus i really wanted to see that video again
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,268
    vCash
    1500
    Dunno about this bend over backwards thing. Nearly all big prospects get some help with their game before the draft. Doesn't Jerry Rice work with some receivers before? Ditto Deion Sanders with DBs? The reason it was more apparent that Tebow was getting help was because of the media attention it garnered. Which is neither his, nor the people who chose to help him's fault.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    685
    vCash
    1500
    Ray may be somewhat wrong, but people that bash Ray Lewis because he is old and still highly talented are making them look stupid...It looks stupid when you say Well Tebow will run over Ray Lewis when the NFL game is faster and We know Ray Lewis brings the heat and everybody misses tackles and gets embarrassed that's stupid 2 point out someone who ran him over, like Tebow could probably make him miss also jus as well as Ray can lay him out.....Dissing an All time great to make Tebow look better is stupid, especially considering the amazing career Ray Lewis had, we don't have 2 make Ray Lewis look good, because his career is exceptional....We have 2 see if Tebow can play in the NFL first.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    307
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Ppl bent over backwards for him to make sure he would go round 1?

    All I ever heard were former UF players and current NFL players bashing him on how he could never be a QB in this league.

    He used Gruden as an example? He loves everyone. Who cares

    He's just jealous because he is a murderer and Tebow is a saint.
    And he has a superbowl ring and is a hall a fame player. tebow will be lucky to be a pro bowler.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •