Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i see what Ray is saying. all these people went outta their way to help Tebow do this or that to help his game but, the same people don't reach out to other prospects in the drafts of past.

vCash
    exactly he just feels Tim Tebow is just getting 2 much help for the combined and all those things...He never called him out. I think Tebow coaches wanted 2 help him out because he was a superstar and a real good role model and they want those type of players 2 succeed plus they wanted 2 know if they should draft a guy that high....I'm black but Ray in a way is kind of wrong because if he says nobody got help like that....Nobody means Tebow is the only one so you can't really say it's a real race issue, since half of the people that were trying 2 coach him up or watching him were bashing him saying he isn't NFL QB material

vCash
    I agree with Ray... Why are people so keen on helping this kid and hoping he does well? When Jimmy Clausen is much better than him (JC will be the best QB in this draft---Book it). Is it because hes a religious hardcore even tho he probably had sex with his GF a million times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldc62 View Post
    I agree with Ray... Why are people so keen on helping this kid and hoping he does well? When Jimmy Clausen is much better than him (JC will be the best QB in this draft---Book it). Is it because hes a religious hardcore even tho he probably had sex with his GF a million times.
    And so did the rest of the team most likely... Lol.

vCash
    Ray Lewis doesn't "hate Tebow" or say anything with racial undertones. Someone is always looking to be offended by something, or make something into a situation that it's not. I just see Ray saying that he (Tebow) is getting a lot of people ensuring his success, where as other top NFL prospects weren't getting the same type of support. And in a way, Ray was spot on. Tebow was/is getting all sorts of people doing everything they can to minimize his flaws, but just as many people were tearing him down.
    It's just an opinion. This is really a non-issue. And Ray Lewis has all the right in the world to state his opinion. He said nothing directly offensive to Tebow. And to the guy that says he's a murderer and Tebow's a saint....that's a ridiculous statement. Do you know Tebow personally? Nope. Who knows what he's like away from cameras. And Ray Lewis' is not some "murderer". Actually check out the trial and you may have a different opinion about that one. Not saying anything against Tebow, or saying Ray is completely innocent of all responsibility...but who knows, really?
    R.I.P. Kenny McKinley. You will be missed

vCash
    Ray Lewis doesn't hate Tebow like others have pointed out. It just upsets him that people did things for Tebow that others wouldn't have the opportunity to get. I don't really care about the help Tebow got but Lewis is entitled to his opinion I guess.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

NPH is offline Hellcrooner's a great guy
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Ppl bent over backwards for him to make sure he would go round 1?

All I ever heard were former UF players and current NFL players bashing him on how he could never be a QB in this league.

He used Gruden as an example? He loves everyone. Who cares

He's just jealous because he is a murderer and Tebow is a saint.
    Yeah, Ray Lewis should be jealous...

I mean, the guy is just a Hall Of Famer, Super Bowl Winner, Proven top 5 linebacker, Defensive player of the year award winner, and the scariest ****er alive... He should be jealous.
    Game. Blouses.

vCash
    Its about $$$ folks...Its a "dirty dirty" business and they're gonna chew him up and spit him out. Tebow better hope it all pans cause he'll be an after thought when its all said and done. I don't think Ray was going after Tebow, just the people who are riding his jock strap and using him...Nonetheless Tebow's a good guy and this nation loves those, especially when they fall from grace--like TNT says "we know drama", NFL does too...
    Last edited by Master Mind; 05-07-2010 at 01:03 AM.

vCash
    Ray Lewis is a ****in crybaby grow up dude. I don't even like Tebow...I'm actually extremely sick of hearing about him 24/7. However, no one is bending over backwards for this kid. He's the most criticized first round draft pick I've ever seen, and with scrutiny comes attention. I don't care for Tebow and don't know if he'll be good or not....but for Lewis to think that people are trying hard to make him succeed is complete BS. Everyone criticizes Tebow's release, so he works on it....that's bending over backwards? Because John Gruden sat him down on ESPN and analyzed his game? Didn't he do the same damn thing with Clausen and Bradford? Cmon man.

vCash
    ray lewis should just shut up. they loved to be around the guy. is it his fault hes the type of guy that people wanna be affiliated with? Nope cant blame him for being a good guy, hard worker and a talented QB.....Many people hate tebow at the same time and just wanna see him fail though. I guess it comes with being such a stud and a winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NPH View Post
    Yeah, Ray Lewis should be jealous...

I mean, the guy is just a Hall Of Famer, Super Bowl Winner, Proven top 5 linebacker, Defensive player of the year award winner, and the scariest ****er alive... He should be jealous.
    and old. tebow will run ray over at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowForeva View Post
    and old. tebow will run ray over at this point.
    Yeah... 'cause that continuously happens to Ray when he's got the league's best RBs running at him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Yeah... 'cause that continuously happens to Ray when he's got the league's best RBs running at him...
    i seen portis run ray lewis over when he was a bronco at 190 pounds. ray lewis doesnt want tebow headed for the goaline and the only thing stopping him is ray lewis. tebows going right through him.

vCash
    I think the way you titled this thread was silly. It just sets it up for an unnecessary argument because that's not what Lewis is saying at all.
    I think that's the case of most thread titles or polls given on here though. It's always skewed to kind of fit the motive of the creator.

Reminds me a lot of the Family Guy where peter is on the witness stand and the lawyer asks him "Mr Griffen, which of the following best describe the defendant, 'Problem drinker?? or African-American Haberdasher??'...noww, sexual deviant?? or magic picture, that if you stare at it long enough you see something?"

15. 05-07-2010, 01:30 AM

16. 05-07-2010, 01:40 AM

17. 05-07-2010, 01:42 AM

vCash
    I agree with this point. Its Ray's job to hate opposing QBs, although he said nothing to that effect in this article. Besides, is TT playing this year? A lot can happen before TT is ready to start in the first place.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast