Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Ray Lewis Hates Tebow?

Reverend Ray has some interesting thoughts on Pastor Tebow. Here is what Ray had to say to Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio:

Lewis was candid when asked by Colin Cowherd during The Herd if he was shocked by how big the Tebow story became leading up to and during the draft. “The thing I was more shocked by, is you see all the people who were willing to help him,” Lewis responded. “I don’t know many people who were willing to help other athletes like that. Jon Gruden loved him to death. You see all these people who took out their personal time to really work with him and make this big issue, big issue, big issue. I don’t know why he was any different than anyone else. Every young child has that dream, that same dream that Tebow had. So I don’t know why he was bigger, than any of the other guys. He went to a big program, and, yes, he might be a favorable person, but nobody else in the league, definitely not veteran players, see themselves differently than any other player.”

In essence Ray finds it curious that so many people bent over backwards to ensure that Tebow became a 1st round pick. It appears he feels that other players should be afforded the same “help”.

I think you can read between the lines, but I am going to leave that up to the reader to understand what Ray is really trying to say.

To answer his question the reason people are helping and slurping over Tebow has nothing to do with his skills as a quarterback, but his superstardom.

Make no mistake Tebow is a superstar, he has tons of “followers” that worship the ground he walks on.

When you have that type of juice, $$$$$$$$$$ follows and people want a piece of that pie. They want to be a part of Team Tebow because it will help their pockets and reputations and that is why everyone has a hand out.

None of this is a reflection of Tebow. If numerous people wanted to help me succeed I would accept it as well. If that help makes him into a top flight quarterback then he would have been a fool not to accept it.

He has to know that there is a huge target on his back. Veterans and rookies do not like the attention he is getting without proving anything on the field. Don’t be shocked if some of these guys want to take him out and kill the legend that is Tim Tebow.

They want to show people he doesn’t walk on water, they want to drown him. There is probably some jealousy involve, probably some racial undertones and some people who just don’t like bible thumpers.

Whatever the issue is, they will use that motivation and take it out on Tebow. I hope he is up for the challenge.
    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl..._Given/2556043

Wat do yall think?

vCash
    Ppl bent over backwards for him to make sure he would go round 1?

All I ever heard were former UF players and current NFL players bashing him on how he could never be a QB in this league.

He used Gruden as an example? He loves everyone. Who cares

He's just jealous because he is a murderer and Tebow is a saint.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

NPH is offline Hellcrooner's a great guy
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

All I ever heard were former UF players and current NFL players bashing him on how he could never be a QB in this league.

Yeah, Ray Lewis should be jealous...

I mean, the guy is just a Hall Of Famer, Super Bowl Winner, Proven top 5 linebacker, Defensive player of the year award winner, and the scariest ****er alive... He should be jealous.
    Game. Blouses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NPH View Post
    Yeah, Ray Lewis should be jealous...

I mean, the guy is just a Hall Of Famer, Super Bowl Winner, Proven top 5 linebacker, Defensive player of the year award winner, and the scariest ****er alive... He should be jealous.
    and old. tebow will run ray over at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowForeva View Post
    Yeah... 'cause that continuously happens to Ray when he's got the league's best RBs running at him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Yeah... 'cause that continuously happens to Ray when he's got the league's best RBs running at him...
    i seen portis run ray lewis over when he was a bronco at 190 pounds. ray lewis doesnt want tebow headed for the goaline and the only thing stopping him is ray lewis. tebows going right through him.

vCash
    I agree with this point. Its Ray's job to hate opposing QBs, although he said nothing to that effect in this article. Besides, is TT playing this year? A lot can happen before TT is ready to start in the first place.

vCash
    tebow wouldnt have to run over ray lewis bc ray lewis wouldnt be able to catch him.if tebow had 2 run over lewis though he would in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowForeva View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA. That is probably the stupidest thing I've heard in this forum. Listen, Timmy Rah Rah is a great athlete, a good guy all around, and may end up working out in the NFL but there is no way in God's green earth he runs over Ray Lewis unless Ray Lewis is standing on the sidelines looking the other way and Tebow gets a 10yd running start. Get real, the guy is an NFL linebacker, not some schmuck from Troy or FIU or one of the cream-puff teams that FL plays every year.

vCash

gruden loves everyone right now b/c he most likely will come back to coach somewhere so he doesn't want to alienate any potential future epmoloyers.
    props to dogersuck for the sig

2010 NFL PICK'EM:
    Last Week: 7-7
    Overall: 34-28

vCash

And he has a superbowl ring and is a hall a fame player. tebow will be lucky to be a pro bowler.

vCash

was gonna post that, great response
    Philly Sports
    FC Barcelona
    College Sports

vCash
    The guys a good kid, stays out of trouble, might be a bible thumper but i'd rather my kid looking up to a guy with his head on his shoulders than the rest of the crap that comes into and out of the NFL.

vCash
    well for tebow sake lets hope he doesn't play the ravens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    well for tebow sake lets hope he doesn't play the ravens
    yes haha..could get veryy ugly

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast