Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantShot View Post

Nice response, Buckwheat. And you just inspired me to go out and actually buy CD's after I've listened to them. Oh-Tay!

I think for Christmas, I'm going to ask for gift card's to Best-Buy, or somewhere, and stock up on every Eminem album. I've got Relapse, but I'm ashamed I don't own hard-copies of the other ones. The Marshall Mathers LP was so old, at Target, that they only had the little booklet, as the cover, instead of the real one.

The booklet with this on it was the front cover : http://www.ecr.co.za/kagiso/media_st...ges/eminem.jpg

Haha, almost picked it up.
    I actually don't own an uncensored version of The Marshall Mathers LP. I purchased it on accident years ago. And if you ever have junk laying around the house that you're willing to sell, put it up on eBay. I just bought Paper Trail for 4 dollars today (including shipping). Collecting the hard copies of albums is really fun and a neat thing to have. I have well over 200 CD's now.. and I'm not going to lie. I didn't get into hip-hop until about two years ago.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Chad, how the **** have I followed hip hop longer than you?
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Chad, how the **** have I followed hip hop longer than you?
    Because I'm an asshat.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Well thats a given

AIM now?
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I actually don't own an uncensored version of The Marshall Mathers LP. I purchased it on accident years ago. And if you ever have junk laying around the house that you're willing to sell, put it up on eBay. I just bought Paper Trail for 4 dollars today (including shipping). Collecting the hard copies of albums is really fun and a neat thing to have. I have well over 200 CD's now.. and I'm not going to lie. I didn't get into hip-hop until about two years ago.
    Wow, great stuff. You're almost making me jealous. Stop it. Now.

I think I will actually purchase some CD's now, they do go for cheap most of the time. Where you get em' from? eBay? Amazon? (Store price, yuck.)

I'm definitely going to get some older stuff, just to have it. You can never go wrong having the original thing.

And to be honest, 3 years ago, I was a Weezy-Follower. Gasp. My friend showed me Eminem, and I never went back. Ever. That was pretty much where I started my Hip-Hop journey.

And haha, Iodine, you know more than most people about Hip-Hop in general. I find it cool that you've followed it for longer than a lot of people here. Or at least, I don't know. It's cool you're still younger than me, and have followed REAL Hip-Hop for longer.

vCash
    I pretty much am the sexiest person in the history of man who follows hip hop
    Leave me alone

vCash
    That Roots song is sick. Excited for the album.

vCash
    Wow, great stuff. You're almost making me jealous. Stop it. Now.

I think I will actually purchase some CD's now, they do go for cheap most of the time. Where you get em' from? eBay? Amazon? (Store price, yuck.)

I'm definitely going to get some older stuff, just to have it. You can never go wrong having the original thing.

And to be honest, 3 years ago, I was a Weezy-Follower. Gasp. My friend showed me Eminem, and I never went back. Ever. That was pretty much where I started my Hip-Hop journey.

And haha, Iodine, you know more than most people about Hip-Hop in general. I find it cool that you've followed it for longer than a lot of people here. Or at least, I don't know. It's cool you're still younger than me, and have followed REAL Hip-Hop for longer.
    Yeah, I started out on the Weezy, Soulja Boy, Akon stuff. I still listen to Akon and Weezy every so often, but I realize how limited their talents really are. I actually buy most of them at store price. But if it's an older album, I'll just get it for fairly cheap on eBay. The albums are usually in great condition for usually less than two dollars.

For my age, I've been through about as much as possible.. So I guess I'll actually have to agree there

I pretty much am the sexiest person in the history of man who follows hip hop
    Me > all of you scrubs in terms of being sexay.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    I wish I would've gotten into Vinyls back in the day.

vCash
    Yeah, I started out on the Weezy, Soulja Boy, Akon stuff. I still listen to Akon and Weezy every so often, but I realize how limited their talents really are. I actually buy most of them at store price. But if it's an older album, I'll just get it for fairly cheap on eBay. The albums are usually in great condition for usually less than two dollars.

For my age, I've been through about as much as possible.. So I guess I'll actually have to agree there

Good looks. I have a couple hundred to spend. Obviously it's not all going towards albums, but a small portion could definitely go towards it. I think I'll order some today. And yeah, the Weezy, Akon, Mainstream(ish) type music was all a road-block in our path of discovering real Hip-Hop. We all went through it. I even went through the Backstreet Boys phase.

Just a cycle. I'm glad I got to 'real' Hip-Hop now. Really opened my eyes. Shame on those kids in my school who have their mind set on Lil' Wayne being the best rapper alive! Oh well, what can you do..?

vCash

The only thing you come close to me in terms of talent is the ability to **** up relationships with women
    Leave me alone

vCash
    The only thing you come close to me in terms of talent is the ability to **** up relationships with women
    I consider that quite a talent.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Dude AIM nao!
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Good looks. I have a couple hundred to spend. Obviously it's not all going towards albums, but a small portion could definitely go towards it. I think I'll order some today. And yeah, the Weezy, Akon, Mainstream(ish) type music was all a road-block in our path of discovering real Hip-Hop. We all went through it. I even went through the Backstreet Boys phase.

Just a cycle. I'm glad I got to 'real' Hip-Hop now. Really opened my eyes. Shame on those kids in my school who have their mind set on Lil' Wayne being the best rapper alive! Oh well, what can you do..?
    I'm lucky I guess, I never liked ****** rappers. I hated music my whole life, until like 2 years ago (I was 17) But them my sister was listening to, Green lights, I think, with Andre 3000 and I really dug his verse. So I checked him out, which led to OutKast, which led to other hip-hop, which led to today. Its basically changed my life though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan23 View Post
    I'm lucky I guess, I never liked ****** rappers. I hated music my whole life, until like 2 years ago (I was 17) But them my sister was listening to, Green lights, I think, with Andre 3000 and I really dug his verse. So I checked him out, which led to OutKast, which led to other hip-hop, which led to today. Its basically changed my life though.
    Good. Not having to go through it is a lot better than going through it. The good part about going through it though, is that you can look back, and laugh at yourself for being an ***-hat, which later, is what I did.

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast