Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Oh yeah definitely Gardner already has superstar status. What about Marcus Thames though? I think he could be a Hall Of Famer. Ohhh almost forgot about Fransico Cervelli the back up catcher on the Yanks. He will probably become the next home run king.

vCash
    Don't jump the gun on this guy b/c he's hitting 300. His value is stealing bases and playing a decent outfield.

His arm is below average. He is a slap hitter who does not use his lower half, so if his mechanics stay the same he will never hit over 10 home runs. How many "superstars" in the game right now do not have double digit home run totals?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Brett Gardner's mom doesn't even think he's a superstar in the making
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    Allstar but maybe not superstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees Suck View Post
    Oh yeah definitely Gardner already has superstar status. What about Marcus Thames though? I think he could be a Hall Of Famer. Ohhh almost forgot about Fransico Cervelli the back up catcher on the Yanks. He will probably become the next home run king.
    Hater in the house but I understand because your team sux hard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjqusoldier View Post
    Hater in the house but I understand because your team sux hard
    How do you know my team?

vCash
    No u must be his dad or sometin

vCash
    Think about it, he could be the next Melky "Willie Mays" Cabrera!!11!11!1!1111

vCash
    hahaha wtf? wow thats funny yea man i think he has the potential n tools to be a hll of famer. seriously man wat r u watchin do u kno baseball thats absurd

vCash
    Yes he is a superstar, and I'll go as far to say that if he retired today he would be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

vCash
    He is not a good ballplayer, at his absolute best, he would be a poor mans Ellsbury with fewer stolen bases, a lower average, fewer runs (because I do not think he has the skills to hit leadoff) if you wanted an All Star center fielder, you shouldn't have traded for the bum Granderson and kept a guy by the name of Austin Jackson, remember that name, Cashman fu**ed up bad on that one, lol

vCash
    I love it how Yankee fans say that their mediocre players are going to be superstars, but then players like Denard Span and Jason Kubel will never be thought of as good players.

It's the same thing as why are Yankee prospects so much more highly touted than prospects for any other team? The Yankee's have a mediocre farm system at best, yet many people think they have up to 5 blue chip prospects in their system right now.

I'm sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of all these dumb "Next Yankee Star" threads after 1 month of the season. Bring up this thread again if Gardner continues to hit like he is right now for another 5 years in a row.
    Last edited by liondragonx5y; 05-03-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Wishlist for the Twins offseason:

• () Sign an Ace in the free agent market
    • () Resign Thome
    • () Don't exercise Punto's option
    • () Fire Ulger (Third Base Coach)
    • () Trade two of Slowey Baker Blackburn Perkins (And maybe a prospect or two in the minors) for a proven position player (second baseman maybe?)
    • () Sign Delmon Young long-term

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitenblue View Post
    Well, you do have Kotsay doing his best job there!
    Ban this baiter!
    Loose seal. Watch out for loose seal.

I don't care about Lucille. She lies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liondragonx5y View Post
    I love it how Yankee fans say that their mediocre players are going to be superstars, but then players like Denard Span and Jason Kubel will never be thought of as good players.

It's the same thing as why are Yankee prospects so much more highly touted than prospects for any other team? The Yankee's have a mediocre farm system at best, yet many people think they have up to 5 blue chip prospects in their system right now.

I'm sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of all these dumb "Next Yankee Star" threads after 1 month of the season. Bring up this thread again if Gardner continues to hit like he is right now for another 5 years in a row.
    yea yea yea have fun watching your twins not win the central or wild card.

Just another fan dissapointed in their own team and bash the Yanks. And let me guess the Yanks buy all their players, their farm system is horrible blah blah blah. Stop complaining about the Yanks and go complain to your team about getting some better players to compete with the Yanks/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liondragonx5y View Post

I don't see anyone dumping on Span or Kubel.

Yankee prospects are not any more highly touted than any other team's prospects. Right now, I count one legitimate future major leaguer on their AAA team (Jesus Montero). There are some other guys who might make it, but other than Montero, none of them are "highly touted."

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast