Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alabama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinbalkman32 View Post
    O you mean kinda like in the mide 90's through the mid 2000's when VOL fans would sing "we own alabama" O ok, i'm with you now, Bama fan's are so damn arrogant and, haven't done anything in CFB for the better part of 2 decades, get lucky one yr. and when theyr'e 87th national title ( depending on which bama fan you ask) and think they're this huge juggernaut, when the fact remains, that even last season, with our putrid offense, you still needed a blocked FG to beat us........all I got to say, is i'll halla at you come the 3rd week of October SON
    I'd rather be arrogant than come across as a stupid kid who abuses the English language.

How do you get "when they're"?

That's just one of the many errors you made in your post. "Holla" at me when you grasp the language, SON!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SATX_2K7 View Post
    I'd rather be arrogant than come across as a stupid kid who abuses the English language.

How do you get "when they're"?

That's just one of the many errors you made in your post. "Holla" at me when you grasp the language, SON!
    I am so sorry, didn't realize that this was a grammar forum? if only I could be as perfect as you..........btw, i'm probably older than you KID

vCash
    If you're older than I am, act like it!

vCash
    If you're older than I am, act like it!
    seriously? are you just posting now to be annoying?

vCash
    "good ole rocky top... you'll always be 4th best in the SEC"

GATOR BAIT!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post

GATOR BAIT!
    o gah, not you joe, been a while since we went back and forth, where you been on the NYK FORUMS?

vCash
    o gah, not you joe, been a while since we went back and forth, where you been on the NYK FORUMS?
    been steering clear of that forum and some others on here cause they just give me headaches... there's like 4-5 really intelligent posters and then 500 morons who make isiah thomas look smart and sane. i'm also working like crazy and getting ready to start law school in the fall, so when i do head by PSD, i keep to a few forums, like CFB, Jets, entertainment and GD.

you ready for lebron in a month?
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    been steering clear of that forum and some others on here cause they just give me headaches... there's like 4-5 really intelligent posters and then 500 morons who make isiah thomas look smart and sane. i'm also working like crazy and getting ready to start law school in the fall, so when i do head by PSD, i keep to a few forums, like CFB, Jets, entertainment and GD.

you ready for lebron in a month?
    ya, I know exactly what you're saying, man, I don't lebron is coming, he's staying in Cleveland, I do think that we'll end up with Tony Parker and stoudamire though, and pick up a few solid vets, I just look at this way, whatever we get, will be an improvement over anything we've had since 01, so I am looking forward to that.

vCash
    Tony Parker is staying with the Spurs. He prefers to play with class organizations.

vCash
    Tony Parker is staying with the Spurs. He prefers to play with class organizations.
    really??? so I presume he's not a Bama fan either, because what's the saying at bama??? you can buy players but you can't teach class??? btw, the article in NY times saying that he ( parker) is the one that said he would like to play in NY

vCash

GATOR BAIT!
    Makes ya wonder how a team (Florida) can be one of the top 2 teams in its conference (SEC) and yet be the second best team in their state :coughMIAMIcough:

vCash
    really??? so I presume he's not a Bama fan either, because what's the saying at bama??? you can buy players but you can't teach class??? btw, the article in NY times saying that he ( parker) is the one that said he would like to play in NY
    A fake UT fan talking about class? Silly boy.

vCash
    A fake UT fan talking about class? Silly boy.
    fake UT fan? and you wanna talk about class??? who was the last SEC school to be on a bowl ban??? hmm, that would be bama, matter of fact, i'll never forget, they even scheduled Hawaii at the end of the yr. and made that the bowl game for them was albert means really worth that???

and he was the one that had committed to UT, then on signing day decided he would go with the team that would pay him..........that's because we run a clean program.

and if I recall, in sabans first yr. didn't half the O line get suspended for a text book scam???

STAY CLASSY BAMMER

vCash
    The only text book scam is run by colleges and universities across the country whereby they up the price on textbooks knowing students HAVE to buy them. Not to mention Professors getting paid off by certain companies so that he/she may force his/her students to pay $150 for a book worth no more than $15.

Your kind makes me sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYankees12 View Post
    Makes ya wonder how a team (Florida) can be one of the top 2 teams in its conference (SEC) and yet be the second best team in their state :coughMIAMIcough:
    please find the nearest time machine and come back to modern times... you're stuck in the 90s
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast