Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONMARC View Post
    Location- Milton, Ma

Favorite Current Celtic- Paul Pierce

Favorite Former Celtic- Larry Bird

Best Celtics Memory- 2007-08 NBA FINALS Paul Pierce goes down vs the lakers, 5min later, comes back out to a roaring ovation, and knocks down 2 threes!!

Other NBA Teams You Root For- Atlanta

Other Sports Teams You Root For- REDSOX, PATRIOTS, REVS, REAL MADRID, MANCHESTER UNITED, ARSENAL,
    just curious...why the hawks?
    El Presidente

vCash
    Location- Seabrook, New Hampshire

Favorite Current Celtic- KG

Favorite Former Celtic- The all-time Tommy Point leader Walt-ah McCarty

Best Celtics Memory- The huge comeback in game 4 of the 2008 finals. Down 24 I believe at one point, don't think I have ever been that excited about a game except the Red Sox World Series wins.

Other NBA Teams You Root For- No other teams really, all UT alumni though.

Other Sports Teams You Root For-Red Sox, Pats, Bruins, UT

vCash
    Location- Wisconsin. Live in between Milwaukee and Green Bay but go to college at UW-Green Bay.

Favorite Current Celtic- Ray Allen

Best Celtics Memory- Winning the finals in 2008 by absolutely destroying the Lakers in the final game

Other NBA Teams You Root For- From Wisconsin, try to cheer on Bucks but lots of people have given up on them as a solid franchise lol

Other Sports Teams You Root For- Packers, Brewers, Badgers, Red Sox.

***I will add how I became a fan. I was always a fan of Ray Allen, since he used to be a Buck, so when he got traded to Boston I wanted to cheer him and the C's on. But what really made me jump on the bandwagon and became a fan was that my family went to Boston for vacation in the summer of 2007. Just loved the city and how passionate the city of Boston and the people were about the Celtics and Red Sox. I was hooked instantly. Reminded me of Packer fans.

So yes, I jumped on bandwagon you can say but I'm not jumping off EVER.
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    Location- Eugene, OR. . . I was born in Springfield MA, but I don't know much about the area and I've never actually been to Boston

Favorite Current Celtic- Paul Pierce

Favorite Former Celtic- too young to remember Bird playing, so I'm going to cheat and say SHAQ

Best Celtics Memory- Just returned from a completely nightmarish, screenplay worthy, disaster-filled trip to see the C's/Kings game (the blowout ) with my dad...There's just something special about being let down by Boston sports teams

Other NBA Teams You Root For- Thunder, Blazers

Other Sports Teams You Root For- Sox, UofO basketball team when I'm given tickets

vCash
    Location Fort Wayne, IN

Favorite Current Celtic Kevin Garnett

Favorite Former Celtic Kendrick Perkins

Best Celtics Memory Being in Detroit for the Celtics playoff game(Game 6 I believe it was) win that put them in the 08 Finals vs the Lakers

Other NBA Teams You Root For Atlanta (Born in Georgia)

Other Sports Teams You Root For Red Sox, Falcons, Braves, Bruins, Colts,

vCash
    Tacoma, WA, Avery Bradley and KG tied, Larry Bird, the 2008 NBA Championship (ANYTHING"S POSSIBLE!!!!!), Portland Trailblazers, Seattle Mariners, Carolina Panthers, Washington State FB, LA Dodgers.

I am more of a sports fanatic than a diehard fan to a particular team, there are few sports figures that I hate but Danny Ainge used to be one of them, he was a whiny, annoying player, and overrated coach and exec, but ever since the 2007 summer when he landed KG and Ray to team up with Paul I changed my tune, and Celts became my team with the Sonics leaving town, obviously have been a big Ray ALlen fan and KG is one of my favorite athletes ever, watching them win the NBA finals together is one of my favorite sports memories ever. I love Danny's boldness and aggressiveness, his competitiveness is outstanding and great fit for the passionate NE sports atmoshere. He doesnt make the right move every time but he has to be one of the best execs in pro sports. If there is one person who is most responsbile for the Celts making it to the finals 2 times with 1 title the last 4 years it is Danny Ainge.

Also, I watched Avery play in HS and love him, not just because we hail from the same city but I love his game, not many players like him and he is one of Danny and Doc's guys they want to build around (hopefully, you never know with Danny).

Avery went to the same HS as Red Sox Ace Jon Lester, i used to take him deep with bunts to first base!!!!!!! OH YEA!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rain City; 04-05-2012 at 04:09 PM.

vCash
    PS---
    I really hate MIA, I think Lebron is a good guy and a great player but he is still b----made if you ask me and I blame him for messing up the NBA. Ever since he bailed to MIA in pusuit of an easier way to win a title we have these other superstars following suit and holding hostage the teams that drafted them; Melo, CP3, Dwight....

I hate it when people argue that MIA did the same thing Boston did to win the title....WRONG....Danny landed these guys via trade first of all, 2nd KG and Ray were transitioning from being go to players in their prime, to vets who were OK with being compliments for the betterment of the team, also Celts won the finals and MIA lost!

vCash
    Welcome!

vCash
    Havent been on here in a while... TEAMS PLAYING GREAT!! HITTIN THEIR STRIDE FOR THE PLAYOFFS!!!

vCash
    Location? Leeds, England (Great Britain)
    Favorite Current Celtic? Love them all... Pierce, Rondo, Bradley, KG
    Favorite Former Celtic? Shaq!!!!!!! haha only joking, Larry Bird!
    Best Celtics Memory? 2008!
    Other NBA Teams You Root For? None really but I watch all Magic and Raptors games
    Other Sports Teams You Root For? Leeds United (Soccer), Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox, Revs, BC Eagles, Uconn, FSU Noles

vCash
    Welcome!

vCash
    Favorite Current Celtic: Paul Pierce
    Favorite Former Celtic: Perkins
    Best Celtics Memory: Game 7 against cavs in 07/08 playoffs.
    Other NBA Teams You Root For: IF I've gotta pick one, I'll go with OKC
    Other Sports Teams You Root For: Tampa Bay Lightnings and Philadelphia Flyers.

vCash
    Welcome, Tumstock. Glad to see the Celtics have some Swedish fans!

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Location- B.C., Canada

Favorite Current Celtic- Kevin Garnett

Best Celtics Memory- trading for Garnett and then going on a run in the playoffs to capture the NBA title

Other NBA Teams You Root For- Phoenix(Steve Nash) and Toronto because of the Canadian connections I don't mind seeing them do well

Other Sports Teams You Root For- Vancouver Canucks, New York Giants

vCash
    Welcome. Were you ever a Grizzlies fan?

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast