Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    Hey guys, I am Andy from Westborough, Massachusetts. I am a die hard Red Sox fan. I love the discussions here and I hope I get to know you guys a little better. Red Sox fans unite!

p.s. I am going to Fenway on Friday! Score!
    welcome to the boards andy! i have family out in westborough, its a nice little area.

2007 World Series Champions

Founding Member of the Jacoby Ellsbury Initiative

vCash
    Hey, Andy! Welcome. Hey is your user name the German word for ****? (#2, to make it clear for all of you after the language filter gets a hold of this post! )

I know that is how it is pronounced, but I don't know how to spell it. Was that your intention? If so, that's awesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90
    Hey guys, I am Andy from Westborough, Massachusetts. I am a die hard Red Sox fan. I love the discussions here and I hope I get to know you guys a little better. Red Sox fans unite!

p.s. I am going to Fenway on Friday! Score!
    Hey welcome to the forums, have fun and nice name.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash

Hey Guys

Hey guys:

I've been reading all your posts for 3 or so months, and now I've finally decided to join...I'm a 13 year old, die-hard Red Sox fan, from Canada. At 13, I've already been to Fenway 6 times! I'm also a hardcore baseball player....I was the starting SS/2B on the Canadian representatives in the 2004 Little League World Series...That's all I've got....

Go Sox Go!

vCash
    Welcome aboard, WilyMo22. Wish we were kicking around a better season... I was up in Calgary at the beginning of July (week before Stampede). Great place. Be sure to check in with Towelie, a fellow Canadian in the Niagra/Toronto area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMo#22 View Post
    Hey guys:

I've been reading all your posts for 3 or so months, and now I've finally decided to join...I'm a 13 year old, die-hard Red Sox fan, from Canada. At 13, I've already been to Fenway 6 times! I'm also a hardcore baseball player....I was the starting SS/2B on the Canadian representatives in the 2004 Little League World Series...That's all I've got....

Go Sox Go!
    welcome!
    i played in the llws too! (like 6 or 7 years ago haha)
    we sucked but i was there! haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMo#22 View Post
    Hey guys:

Go Sox Go!
    Welcome, Glad to see people joining even in hard times... Go Sox!
    There is no "I" in team, but there is a "U" in suck.

vCash
    Hey guys, I'm Ryan from Brockton Massachusetts...I'm pretty into the Sox but probably not as diehard as all of you. But I still know some things. I was actually wondering if anyone could make me a signature. I've been looking for a good sports forum for over a year and I think I found one.

Talk to you guys later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lanigan119 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Ryan from Brockton Massachusetts...I'm pretty into the Sox but probably not as diehard as all of you. But I still know some things. I was actually wondering if anyone could make me a signature. I've been looking for a good sports forum for over a year and I think I found one.

Talk to you guys later.
    You can get a sig after 100 posts... which doesn't take long after some of our discussions.. .. Once you hit 100 PM me or post on the sig forum and someone will make you one..

Welcome aboard.. Hope your a good luck charm and the Sox peel off 25 straight.

vCash

Hey

Hey whats up. die hard red sox fan, ive been really busy of late (:cry: crying in my room as timlin gives up the winning run:cry: ) and never got the time to sign up finnaly got to as you can see. from jersey, Major Yankee territory, but jerseys Red Sox nation is growing, most yankee haters, but glad too be see you on the forums

o and i forgot, dont know how, saturday im goin to fenway 5th row behind the red sox dugout HURRAH!!!!!!! first time im not under the scoreboard got tickets from my boss, yankee fan but likes the red sox???? confusing but had a wedding so he gave um to me hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TotallySox9097; 09-07-2006 at 09:17 PM.

vCash
    Well come, keep growing Red Sox nation in yankee land. Have fun and keep posting.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallySox9097 View Post
    Hey whats up. die hard red sox fan, ive been really busy of late (:cry: crying in my room as timlin gives up the winning run:cry: ) and never got the time to sign up finnaly got to as you can see. from jersey, Major Yankee territory, but jerseys Red Sox nation is growing, most yankee haters, but glad too be see you on the forums

o and i forgot, dont know how, saturday im goin to fenway 5th row behind the red sox dugout HURRAH!!!!!!! first time im not under the scoreboard got tickets from my boss, yankee fan but likes the red sox???? confusing but had a wedding so he gave um to me hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome, who's pitching Saturday? Either way, I hope they win for your sake.

Keep the faith down they're you're brave.

vCash
    Hey, I'm John from Brockton Massachusetts. I'm a big Sox fan. Basically Id like a place to voice my opinion and to hear others opinions about the Sox, this seems like a nice place to do such.

Cheers
    John

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lookalargebee View Post
    Hey, I'm John from Brockton Massachusetts. I'm a big Sox fan. Basically Id like a place to voice my opinion and to hear others opinions about the Sox, this seems like a nice place to do such.

Cheers
    John
    Welcome John. I'm from Brockton too! We'll have to catch up for a cup of tea sometime?

Haha.

vCash
    Hey my name is Ian. I live in Manhester New Hampshire. I'm 16 and attending school at Central High School. I havent lived here all my life but once I moved here I loved the red sox and have never stopped since.

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast