Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome

Bobby V is all in!

vCash
    hey guys

just signed up this week but have read the forum for a while. I post regularly at SOSH for a few years. 19 years old and have been a big sox fan from a young age. Im a freshman this year at Dartmouth College and am from NH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Intimidator View Post
    For the record, there is a place named Bangkok, but no place exists by the name of Bangcock.
    yes... maybe it was more of a state of mind...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDicktator View Post
    I'm just wondering why those guys got banned after one post? I myself, have been a long time lurker, but recently felt the need to start posting. Anyway, look forward to chatting it up with the rest of you guys.
    Just my guess, but they were probably bad boys under other handles, and their IP addresses showed up upon closer inspection (or auto filter). If that's wrong, Mr. Admins, please correct me.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Just my guess, but they were probably bad boys under other handles, and their IP addresses showed up upon closer inspection (or auto filter). If that's wrong, Mr. Admins, please correct me.
    That makes sense.

vCash
    Hey guys how's it? I'm a huge Sox fan from Orlando, and going to school to the University of Florida in Gainesville this fall. I have been a HUGE Sox fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a Sox and Pats fan and Magic as well. I'll be around. Let's see if we can't get back to the world series this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoSox View Post
    Hey guys how's it? I'm a huge Sox fan from Orlando, and going to school to the University of Florida in Gainesville this fall. I have been a HUGE Sox fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a Sox and Pats fan and Magic as well. I'll be around. Let's see if we can't get back to the world series this year.
    Welcome aboard.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin

vCash
    Hello everyone from England.. I'm a HUGE and I mean HUGE Sox fan living over England for the next year. I spent most of my life in Maimi but im from the Jamestown Rhode Island. Love New England and ALL New England Sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosoxrock04 View Post
    Hello everyone from England.. I'm a HUGE and I mean HUGE Sox fan living over England for the next year. I spent most of my life in Maimi but im from the Jamestown Rhode Island. Love New England and ALL New England Sports.
    Nice. RI represent. Are you in London?
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin

vCash
    hello everybody. although this is my first post, I have been reading the posts on pro sports daily for 5+ years now, probably all the way back to the A-rod trade talks for manny. I have always enjoyed just reading the posts and i check the site atleast ten times a day. I think its time for me to start inputting into these discussions. although i dont know exactly what WAR is and all of that, even after reading the posts for so long, i will do my best to be a decent poster. I have to say my 2 favs are bags and towelie (before he went into hiatus and came back nicer i think) so thanks, dotn be too mean

vCash
    and a quick question, i cant figure out how to change the short sentence the usernames on posts and the whole sig at the bottom thing is blowing my mind. i have literally looked everywhere, help please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGohh45 View Post
    and a quick question, i cant figure out how to change the short sentence the usernames on posts and the whole sig at the bottom thing is blowing my mind. i have literally looked everywhere, help please
    You can't change them until you reach a certain number of posts. I know the signature is 100, but I'm not sure about the title.

vCash
    thanks, I hate having it say recruit. I go to a military school in VT but go as a civilian and being a recruit basically means you are a piece of garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGohh45 View Post
    thanks, I hate having it say recruit. I go to a military school in VT but go as a civilian and being a recruit basically means you are a piece of garbage.
    I hope you prove your title wrong, then

At least long enough to give you a chance to change it hehe.

vCash
    Hello everyone, I've just started to post here. I'm from North Carolina and I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan (not a bandwagon fan). Most of the people here are either Braves or Yankee fans and all the time I get the "Why do you cheer for the Sox?" question and all the time I answer #1 It's the team I grew up watching #2 The Braves started out in Boston #3 I hate the freaking Yankees and everything they stand for.

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast