Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    haha i was at the game... i have season tix on the green monster... it was hysterical.. i saw the replay on nesn with remdog and orsillo crying and going insane of weirdness by that throw.

vCash
    Welcome glad to have you here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d-matsuzaka View Post
    haha i was at the game... i have season tix on the green monster... it was hysterical.. i saw the replay on nesn with remdog and orsillo crying and going insane of weirdness by that throw.

Yeah I was there too, we were sitting right by that guy and the idiot that threw the pizza was trying to throw it at Orlando because it interferred with him catching the ball. They had the Channel 5 News Cameras down there 5 minutes later and everything, we ended up getting beer spilled everyone on us b/c they were fighting about it. It really was funny, and the guy laughed about it after the others got kicked out.

I think that was the highlight of my game today lol

vCash
    hah its pretty random but funny

u go to alot of games or casual few?

vCash
    No, we go to a lot of them. My fathers company gets season passes and we end up taking half of them.

vCash
    cools ever sat on the monster ? better seats then the crampy fenway seats everywhere else

vCash
    No, we havent. My dad wants to, we just havent....yet.
    We obvioulsy had the field box down by the Left field, I liked those except for the fact it was cold; but it was still a fun day

vCash
    glad u had fun!

vCash
    Hello everyone...I'm here in Alaska but for one year I lived in Hull and Sharon...the only major league baseball game I saw was Sox / Yanks the year Maris set the home run record....dating myself huh? I've been a Sox fan ever since tho there are years I don't follow as closely as others. I'm also a Angels fan in baseball.... Nets and Suns fan in basketball....and I'm not tellin in football cuz my teams are WRETCHED now days....but I must say this last weekend was a pretty gratifying sports weekend for me. I look forward to reading and occasionally writing here...glad to meet you all.

vCash
    I'd guess you're our senior member. No doubt we'll benefit from you years of wisdom. Welcome to the forums!

vCash
    Hello all. I was at the first Matsuzaka at Fenway game vs. Seattle, and let me tell you, the flashes were blinding. What a great experience. I've been to a lot of games over the past few years.

vCash
    whats up people?

I'm not a big Sox fan, and I dont know that much, I'll still post every now and then though... I have never been to fenway park, the one chance I had someone gave my father tickets to a Sox-Phillies game like 3 years ago, and I was in Israel over the summer... he sat 5 rows behind home plate

vCash
    Welcome glad to have you both

vCash

The Real Money Ball

Following orders from number 49..........just posted this on Yankee site wanted to copy here as well. First timer to any of this please correct kindly.

Do any of you Yankee fans actually believe that is was anything more than money that brought roger to you? How do you feel spending nearly 50 million dollars this year on one spot in your rotation (clemens, pavano, igawa). Another red sox yahoo here, however whenever sox were not in WS, which as you know has been often, i always routed for the yankees, any real sports fan has to respect the yankees, celtics, canadiens, patriots for contiunued excellence. I find it hard to respect a franchise who always expected more from their players in terms of behavior, see "rebels" Damon and Giambi pre yankee days, who now has thrown that out the window. How would mickey mantle a player I and most of my fellow fans at fenway always gave a warm round of applause, and the many great yankees too numerous to mention feel about the highest paid player in the history of baseball not caring enough to be around to be part of the team? I played a lot of baseball and what I miss the most is being with my teamates on a daily basis. He is back because of Pettite, Torre, Jeter.........but only every 5 days. I sincerely hope roger accomplishes enough this year to warrant going into Hall of Fame with a Yankee cap on..........but really should he not go in with a $ sign on his cap?

vCash

Hey guys

Hey guys, I'm new around here.

Life-long Red Sox fan, although I'm only 14. I'm from Ottawa, Canada, and I play AAA competitive hockey, and I've played in the Little League World Series.

That's more or less it.

I look forward to talking to all of you on the boards.

GO SOX GO

Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast