Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    New to posting, but have been reading your boards for a while. I'm 27 years old and moved back to MA 6 years ago. I usually get to Fenway 2 or 3 times a year depending on how many times I feel like taking a loan out from the bank. I enjoy baseball facts, opinions and gossip so I figure I'll fit in well here.

Top 5 current Red Sox players:
    1. Ortiz
    2. Ortiz
    3. Ortiz
    4. Ortiz
    5. Ortiz

vCash
    hey im 16 im from ct im prob the most obsesed farm system person you will ever meet. if i could i would trade my mom for a prospect lol but i live in ct and get to a couple games a year.. when ever i feel like breaking the law (cant drive with a friend) untill your 17 and going by urself isnt fun so w/e lol. i love lester and papelbon and ive loved em since i was like 14 and saw papelbon and lester pitch live. ( only 2 minor league games i ever went to) lol but i also would love to see bard or jason place but idk. well thats me and i love to talk about the sox and what they should do and rumors so thats why i registered for this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBosox78
    New to posting, but have been reading your boards for a while. I'm 27 years old and moved back to MA 6 years ago. I usually get to Fenway 2 or 3 times a year depending on how many times I feel like taking a loan out from the bank. I enjoy baseball facts, opinions and gossip so I figure I'll fit in well here.

1. Ortiz
    2. Ortiz
    3. Ortiz
    4. Ortiz
    5. Ortiz
    Welcome to the Red Sox boards MrBosox78! Be sure to check out all the other forums too...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester
    hey im 16 im from ct im prob the most obsesed farm system person you will ever meet. if i could i would trade my mom for a prospect lol but i live in ct and get to a couple games a year.. when ever i feel like breaking the law (cant drive with a friend) untill your 17 and going by urself isnt fun so w/e lol. i love lester and papelbon and ive loved em since i was like 14 and saw papelbon and lester pitch live. ( only 2 minor league games i ever went to) lol but i also would love to see bard or jason place but idk. well thats me and i love to talk about the sox and what they should do and rumors so thats why i registered for this
    Welcome to the Red Sox forum PapelbonLester! I'm also from ct. Always good to have another poster who knows alot about the farm. Make sure you check out all the other forums here...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBosox78

1. Ortiz
    2. Ortiz
    3. Ortiz
    4. Ortiz
    5. Ortiz
    welcome to the boards mrbosox. nice to have you around.

btw, it's pretty hard to argue against that list you have

vCash
    nice to have you aboard papelbonlester. good to have another farm junkie.

vCash

Welcome to the boards. I like that you love the farm system so much. I just wish that your teachers would teach you punctuation and proper sentence structure so that we can all follow what you're saying more betterer..... (partially joking)

Anyway, welcome aboard. It's good to have you.

vCash
    Screw You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Screw You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAh, see? Punctuation and Capitalization. I really got what you were saying that time. Thanks!

vCash
    Theres like 5 periods what do you mean there was no puntuation. There was no capitalization thats about it and who cares anyway im use to tying this way online to my friends.

vCash
    Theres like 5 periods what do you mean there was no puntuation. There was no capitalization thats about it and who cares anyway im use to tying this way online to my friends.

I'm just busting balls, my friend! Don't take it personally. Seriously, it is good to have you on the boards. You're obviously knowledgeable about the game, and passionate about the Sox. That's a good mix. I can see already that we're going to disagree on a few things, but that's what makes posting on this forum so much fun.

Welcome, and enjoy! If I offended you today, I apologize. Keep posting your unreadable rants. I'll do my best to decipher them, and then let you know my opinion.

vCash
    welcome guys, good to have you here...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by captaintek33
    I'm just busting balls, my friend! Don't take it personally. Seriously, it is good to have you on the boards. You're obviously knowledgeable about the game, and passionate about the Sox. That's a good mix. I can see already that we're going to disagree on a few things, but that's what makes posting on this forum so much fun.

Welcome, and enjoy! If I offended you today, I apologize. Keep posting your unreadable rants. I'll do my best to decipher them, and then let you know my opinion.

lol. I think Cracker Jacks still offers "majickxs DeeKODer" rings?

vCash
    hey im jeff from CT i love the redsox alex gonzalez is my favorite player but i wish nomar was still here. Ortiz is going to win mvp thats obvious.

vCash
    welcome to the boards jeff, nice to have another red sox fan.

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast