Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Another Mainer!

It might be the time frame, I remember we had alot of activity when I first joined, early in the season after we won the series, mainly before the season, when I was merely a guest browsing the forums.

I've had the rumors page on my desktop for almost 2 years, but like the dumb blonde I am, just noticed today that there were forums, so here I am!

I'm a 21 year old male from Wakefield, MA who has and will always love the Red Sox. Am I the only one who wonders how is it possible to survive in the off-season when the Sox aren't playing practically everyday? Sure we have the Pats, but come on, that's once a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory07
    I'm a 21 year old male from Wakefield, MA who has and will always love the Red Sox. Am I the only one who wonders how is it possible to survive in the off-season when the Sox aren't playing practically everyday? Sure we have the Pats, but come on, that's once a week!
    welcome vainglory, nice to have you aboard.

if your trying to find a way to get through the offseason, there is no better place than this to pass the time.

Welcome to the boards Vainglory07! This site will definetly help you pass the time...

welcome vainglory07... same here! its so hard to manage..lol
    im 19 and from rockport mass

Hey all!

I hail from Fort Myers, FL. Before that I have lived 28 of my 30 years in Billerica, MA and mostly in Conway, NH. I'm an all New England fan, but first and for most a Sox fan, and the Pats are a close second

Have fun and make sure to look at the rules, most are common sense though so you should be fine.
    #NOTVOTINGFORCLINTON2016

Quote Originally Posted by jaychamp
    Hey all!

I hail from Fort Myers, FL. Before that I have lived 28 of my 30 years in Billerica, MA and mostly in Conway, NH. I'm an all New England fan, but first and for most a Sox fan, and the Pats are a close second
    Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy posting here. The Red Sox have one of the more active of forums on PSD.

Hey all!

welcome aboard, good to have you. we could always use more Sox fans and definitely a few more Pats fans...

Talking

hey im a 22 yr old guy from revere mass.Im a major Sox fan Pats fan and Celtics fan. I used to like the Bruins until the strike.But anyways i love the sox and david ortiz(mvp) is the man.

15 yr old from wilmington

welcome guys, we also have a Pats forum here, be sure to check it out...

Hey all!

Nice to meet you. I grew up in Berlin (BHS Class of '93-no 'old fart' jokes please!). I probably played some sport or another against you in High School. I'm 31.
    Did you play baseball or soccer for Kennett High?

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast