Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox2212
    Hi I'm Sean, 17 years old from Rhode Island. Been a Hardcore Redsox fan for years. Got a signed rookie photo of Papelbon, by far my favorite player in baseball!
    Welcome to the Red Sox forum. We are close in age as I am 18...

vCash
    Hi I'm Sean, 17 years old from Rhode Island. Been a Hardcore Redsox fan for years. Got a signed rookie photo of Papelbon, by far my favorite player in baseball!
    nice to have you here. i'm 19...

vCash
    I have no idea why, but I thought each of you were older than you are. Like, mid-twenties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Up
    I have no idea why, but I thought each of you were older than you are. Like, mid-twenties
    i try and carry some degree of proffesionalism here because i'm a mod on two forums. that might be why. there are days though when i have urges to just post ridiculous ****.

vCash
    welcome to the boards Sean, you get to hit up the Paw Sox games often?

vCash

Talking

hey! i finnaly got on! all thanks to adamxc12.thanku so much!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox4416
    Welcome to the Red Sox forum Bosox4416!
    We have gotten so many new users today...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox4416
    Welcome bosox, glad to have you on the boards...

vCash

Smile

New to this forum, thought I'd say "hiya!" I'm a freakishly devoted Sox fan for all 35 years of my life. I taught my son almost from the day he was born that "Yankees" is a bad word. We travel all over the country(and Canada) to watch the Sox play...hey, it's cheaper than watching them at Fenway! We live in Maine, but originally from Mass.( it seems that most people that live in Maine are from Mass!) Anyhoo...glad to be a member and of course, GO SOX!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxaholic34
    New to this forum, thought I'd say "hiya!" I'm a freakishly devoted Sox fan for all 35 years of my life. I taught my son almost from the day he was born that "Yankees" is a bad word. We travel all over the country(and Canada) to watch the Sox play...hey, it's cheaper than watching them at Fenway! We live in Maine, but originally from Mass.( it seems that most people that live in Maine are from Mass!) Anyhoo...glad to be a member and of course, GO SOX!
    Welcome to the Red Sox forum Soxaholic34! Great to have you here...

vCash

My daughter was saying 'Yankees Suck!' when she was 18 months old!!!!!!!!My mother-in-law loved that (not really ).

vCash
    welcome to the boards soxaholic. nice to have another red sox fan around.

vCash
    Gotta love the new guys on the board.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie
    Gotta love the new guys on the board.
    Theres been like 5 in the past day. Is somebody spamming in other sites or something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43-
    Theres been like 5 in the past day. Is somebody spamming in other sites or something?
    no. what happened was andrew stepped down as the forums administrator and wrigleyboy and sandman took over so andrew could focus more on the main site. the result has been a ****-ton more traffic to the site resulting in all these new users. and i'm sure us being in first place and the deadline approaching, more and more red sox fans are just sort of stumbling to this site.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast