Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxtober View Post
    Welcome. Be sure to say hi to RedSox>Yankees, posting from (and playing semi-professional baseball in) the Netherlands. Not a bad football team you have there in Barca.
    I will, and yeah football team here isn't the worst. Girls aren't bad either, only a bit to short for me.

vCash
    Yo, name is Nate and I'm a diehard Boston sports fan.

vCash

As and Dbacks Trade

I just saw tht the Oakland As have trade a prospect who really not tht good takein the 17th rd to the Dbacks for Stephen Drew! We could have traded someone for him he is a good SS tht will fit right in Fenway!

vCash
    Back, after a long hiatus. I used to go by theodaman, but couldn't see using a likeness of Theo's name anymore. I am ready to begin under a new banner. Thanks!

vCash
    Long time reader of psd (7+ years), but first time poster. I feel like this is one of the most difficult and yet important offseasons that the red sox have had in years. It is a really light free agency class and we have many holes. I agree with most people on here that throwing money at people like Hamilton is not the way to go, but I also do not believe that nothing will be done. I think we may be surprised with what deal comes out of this offseason, but I for one have no idea what is going to happen.. But isn't that the fun part of the offseason. I look forward to debating, chatting and discussing baseball with all of you.

vCash
    Hey, I'm Dan. I've been reading PSD for over 5 years now. Finally decided to jump in the discussions. Look forward to seeing all of your ideas and opinions!

vCash
    My name is Neil, from Richmond VA...huge red sox fan since I was a kid, still a "youngin" compared to many posters on here...believe me guys, your age shows in your posts. haha.
    Here is to a "successful" off season. And like it or not people...the next two years are REBUILDING years! Screw this bridge year crap. A bridge year implies that the next year is the year the bridge was leading to...
    Small moves this off season, high-risk, high-reward signings to rebuild some players values so they can cash in again next time they hit free agency.
    I am a fan of signing...Napoli 3-4 years max, Haren 2 years max, S. Drew 1 year incentive laid contract, give Jason Bay a spring training invite, hopefully trade for one of the Angels "Blocked" first baseman not name Kendrys. McCarthy is also someone I want the sox to look into.

Love posting on PSD, love reading everyones opinion. Will not pick fights withpeople because their opinion is different than mine. I do like reading some people fight and then have Bags bring out some crazy stats to shut them the **** up. Big fan of that lol

8. 01-21-2013, 05:46 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penis View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Im a Red Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, and Oregon Ducks fan!
    Why is that your name

vCash
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Im a Red Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, and Oregon Ducks fan!
    You already have my respect/love based on name alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Why is that your name
    That's a hard one.

12. 01-22-2013, 04:35 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account

vCash

I wanted to make a name, the one I wanted wasn't there, so I was like... penis

vCash
    A lot of people call me penis, well sorta, they call me a dick.

It's getting really boring around here...what to do?

vCash
    No guidelines on what I should include, but I am a Red Sox fan since conception. Formerly a resident of Maine now living in enemy territory (Tampa). I love going to Sox games down here and seeing more red than blue. I am actually friends with Rays superfan The Cowbell Kid, he's actually a pretty good guy despite his obvious flaw. My favorite Red Sox moment is having been to Red Sox fantasy camp with my father. If you haven't done it and get a chance you need to. It's incredible.

vCash
    Let me start by saying I'm a born Sox fan, though I follow the entire league as my interest in sports grows exponentially by the year. I'm a long time reader of the boards, mainly I used to just follow the Hot Stove as all the moves generate more interest throughout the entire league. I find that you guys bring lots of view points of value to the table, and as I'm not big into researching metric stats I see a ton of them being used to establish players potential value. Though I may not bring much to the conversation, I appreciate all of you who do and those who use the metric stats breaking them down and how they work for simpletons such as myself. I'm glad to be a member of this forum and I look forward to keeping up with you as things are just getting going!

vCash
    Hey, I'm Mike. I'm a lifetime Red Sox fan and I recently moved out of New England and find myself missing talking about the Sox.

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast