Buchholz vs Dickey

Game 2
    Rodriguez vs Estrada

Game 3
    Porcello vs Buehrle

Game 4
    Miley vs Boyd

vCash
    Sweep the Blow Jo ... Blue Jays, acquire an ace and be one of the hottest teams in the second half.

French Canadian "Maryse" Ouellet

vCash
    2 straight days that we win and everyone else in the division loses... 4 or 5 more of these and we're back in it lol

vCash
    We have to go 7-3 or 6-4 at worst over these next 10 games leading until the all star break.

Even then the only move I make would be for a bullpen piece. I move Kelly to the bullpen and let Masterson and Johnson battle each other for that last spot in the rotation.

If we can win 6 to 7 games before the break with no more injuries and bring Pedroia back. At least give us something to watch

I'd platoon Ortiz. When a lefty stars put Hanley at dh and holt in LF. Bring Ortiz off the bench late in those games
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Porcello doing Porcello things, god he's been awful. And we signed him to that extension too, we might end up regretting that.

vCash
    We need to get rid of this bum. What a moronic signing that was. I hated that extension from the beginning.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

vCash
    He really needs to stop throwing his changeup. Hitters are batting .341 with a .705 SLG
    Boston Sports!!

vCash
    He has a lot of defenders on here for some reason... is it because grew up a sox fan? No idea, but the guy sucks. The extension was awful.

It is early but that contract is on track to be one of the worst in baseball

vCash
    What do we have a pitching coach for? Porcello is getting destroyed from the stretch for a while, they have to change his mechanics.

vCash
    Maybe they'll phantom DL Porcello.

And to those suggesting that the Red Sox just get rid of Porcello? How?

A pitcher who currently has a 6.08ERA with an extension that doesn't kick in until 2016 at which point he's owed approximately 103 million over the next 5 years. G'luck. Seems like the best course of action would be to give him the phantom DL treatment and hope the time off can somewhat cure him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goshhhjosh View Post
    Maybe they'll phantom DL Porcello.

And to those suggesting that the Red Sox just get rid of Porcello? How?

A pitcher who currently has a 6.08ERA with an extension that doesn't kick in until 2016 at which point he's owed approximately 103 million over the next 5 years. G'luck. Seems like the best course of action would be to give him the phantom DL treatment and hope the time off can somewhat cure him.
    Probably have to make someone take him as part of a big trade. We'd probably have to eat a lot of that contract though.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

vCash
    Lmao. We just ran the starter out of the game and he didn't even record a single out. 5-0 Sox with 2 men on in the top of the 1st inning still.

This team can be such a tease sometimes, but I'm sure the pitching will find a way to blow it tonight.

De Aza with a 2 run triple as I go to send this. 7-0 none out.

vCash
    Make it 8

French Canadian "Maryse" Ouellet

vCash
    Ortiz somehow is close to being on pace for 30 HRs.

Miley is so frustrating because of his walks. In his case more than others that is the difference between a quality start from him or not.

When Pedroia Comes back I wonder if they roll with a Betts/Pedroia/Bogaerts lineup.... unless Ortiz keeps hitting bombs and comes around again.