1. Location South Florida, Home and grown MDs fan, off 1970s-1980s, BABY!
2. Favorite Current Dolphin Really hard for me to say, I guess I would have to say- DE Cameron Wake; as I played DE and coached DLmen from PWFL to HS, and set records during PWFL.
3. Favorite Former Dolphin Easier to say, but still hard, so many greats, but I would have to say Dan 'Greatest QB to Ever Touch A Football' Marino'.
4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? A lot, really, but my second-favorite is Pittsburgh Steelers, and The TB B & The J J are on the list to because when it comes to sports events where The Florida Franchises, Programs & Teams are NOT playing The Miami Franchise, Program, Team, then I am rooting for them too. Especially, in The BLANKING NCAA FBS Div., where I hate The Traditional Programs that have a whole system made for them to make the most success, so they can make the most money.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Tons, BasketBall, Rugby, Lacrosse, are just a small sample. Any team/Youth-High School organization, program/Higher Education organization & franchise/professional organization, within Florida, that is not playing Univ. of Miami and when they are playing other Teams/Programs/Franchises in Florida it goes in this order of rooting- The MDs, The TBBs & The JJs, & UMiami Canes, FSU & UF (NEVER EVER FIU <graduate whose money paid for the program that will never do anything> & FAU). Really, only care that The Florida & Dade County High School Teams beat everyone else.
6. Anything else you care to share? I have been a Pop Warner FootBall League Record holding DE (sacks in a game, season and career) and a High School FootBall bad DE (could never gain weight and was smart enough to stay clean) and a bad HS Coach (but still know a lot more than those who never coached; let alone played). Sports Media- USED TO BE COLLEGE SPORTS RADIO HOST & PRODUCER. & Sports Refereeing- I used to be a Intramural Sports Referee and Head Referee. So, again, I know my BLANK when talking sports (especially FOOTBALL & THE MIAMI CANES & FINS!)! As far Left as European Democratic Socialist & The Most Serious Beings (higher standard than Animals) Rights Person you will run into & Vegan; who believes in rehabilitation. So, high standard that I will never spend a red cent on The NFL and I boycott The MDs when ever Michael 'Serial Dog Torturer & Killer' Vick comes to 'Joe Robbie' Stadium! Inventor and CREATING MY OWN COMPUTER GAME & FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF LEAGUES, WITH AROUND THE WORLD TEAMS (Youth & High School), Programs (Higher Educational)& Franchises (Semi-Pro & Pro).
Unfortunately, I will for as long as I live (and has lived so far) will have many learning challenges that make using The USA English Language very hard, and communicating in general.
Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-07-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Reason: Forgot about some stuff
I do not want to go to far off the topic, but I cannot let this Out There Post Slide
Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek
yes they have Mallett but so far in their pro careers Tannehill has shown more. also outside of their 2 TE's what do they have for the future? they have a crap defense they are trying to rebuild and aging WR's
First, Mallett, has been in The NFL longer,
Second, Mallett is stuck behind a great NFL QB, unlike Tannehill.
Third, I am not a BLANKING CHEATING NE PATRIOTS FRANCHISE FAN, but come on man, they full of current and future Pro Bowlers (even on defense; the best one they have ever had/Future HOFer, plays NT/DT & even DE and is a Univ. of Miami Hurricane!) and future HOFer WR Wes Welker (the stupid Dolphins traded him, in the division!) and then there is Brady, those 3-guys have at least 4-years left. I really like their young LSU HB and Ucalifornia Scat Back, forget their names now.
Lastly, You can never convince me that QB Mallett would NOT be a lot better, not just better, than Qb Tannehill, when QB Mallett takes over.
The MIami Dolphins would been better off drafting a ROT in The 1st Rd. of '2012, & sending a 2nd or lower Rd. draft pick of '2012 or later draft to NE Patriots for QB Mallett
RUNNING QBs ARE ALWAYS WORSE THAN DROP BACK QBs! Scrambling to throw is not a running QB. NO RUNNING QB HAS EVER COME CLOSE TO WINNING A SUPERBOWL.
Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-07-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Reason: Forgot about The NE Patriots' HB & Scat Back
1) Location- Hollywood Florida
2) Fav current player- Reshad Jones
3) Fav former dolphin- Zachary Taylor Thomas. Sam Madison a close second.
4) other NFL teams- none really. Maybe colts because of T.Y (I'm a golden panther as well, when I first saw T.Y I thought there was no way he was the guy everybody talked about 3 years ago, was so small)
5) Heat fan my whole life. Curling is not a sport in my eyes. THE U.
6) Anything else you care to share- Dan Marino's daughter was really really.. Friendly, if you will. Brandon Harris is a douche and had eyes on the back of his head in high school at Booker T. (Long story) Patrick Peterson is really Patrick Johnson and was overrated in school. Patrick Surtain HATES/HATED Ireland with a passion. Jonathan Cyprien is the most overrated prospect in this draft and is about as smart as a doorknob on a revolving door that says pull... And despite ALL of this I admit to being a nobody.. Lets go Phins