Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 6: The Miami Dolphins @ The Tennessee Titans

Code:
    Week 6 The Miami Dolphins @ The Tennessee Titans Nissan Stadium October 18th [1:00 PM ET]
    2015 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    99.7 1020 8 3
    Marcus Mariota
    77.1 1080 7 5
    Ryan Tannehill
    2015 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    146 36 4.1 1
    Bishop Sankey
    131 37 3.5 0
    Lamar Miller
    2015 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    242 16 15.1 2
    Kendall Wright
    278 17 16.4 3
    Rishard Mathews
    2015 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Avery Williamson Derick Morgan Zach Brown 25 4.5 1 Reshad Jones Jordan Phillips Brent Grimes 43 1 1
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

vCash
    Ok here we go, trying to stay positive.... Let's hope for a win. Or at least some passion.

I am really hoping to see the DL get off the ball and go after the QB. Hoping to see Tanny air it out a bit more. Hoping to see a steady run game no matter the score.

vCash

Week 6: The Miami Dolphins @ The Tennessee Titans

Kody, good **** gettin this so quick

vCash
    I'm very pumped for this game, don't even care if we win I just want to see the guys play hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    He's had a bye week to get it done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    He's had a bye week to get it done
    I know, but for Kody that is still quite the achievement

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I'm very pumped for this game, don't even care if we win I just want to see the guys play hard.
    Lmao right, it's like preseason now seeing the real team going all out

vCash
    I am interested in seeing how much of a change in style the team plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am interested in seeing how much of a change in style the team plays.
    From reports it wont be much change scheme wise, just a few small tweaks. Impossible to change major things in only a few weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    From reports it wont be much change scheme wise, just a few small tweaks. Impossible to change major things in only a few weeks.
    That will be disappointing. I would like to see us run more screens on 1st and 2nd down and less 2 yard passes on 3rd and 7.

vCash
    The scheme isn't necessarily broken, I mean this team at one point last year looked like a top tier team. The problem has been that when teams figured out what we were doing we never had an answer. The biggest problem with the defense is that the dline hasn't been asked to just be a pass Rushing unit and focus more on the run along with the the CB'S playing so far off. Coyle thought if he made the Dline more of a reaction front then we'd stop the run but all its done is made the dline get rid of their quick twitch abilities and look like they're a step behind. Campbell has talked about getting the players to just play and not think about making a play as often, just go out and play and I think he's talking about the dline when he says that.

When it comes to the offense just ****ing run it for ****s sake.

I know, but for Kody that is still quite the achievement
    I've always lived my life with the same motto, if you can get everyone else around you to lower their expectations then you will never be a disappointment.

vCash
    This will be a good game to come off a bye. TEN is a solid team, they're not a pushover like we may have thought they would be at the beginning of the year. Mariota is playing like a legit #1 QB. They have speed at WR. They have an okay running game.

I think the key will be allowing our DL to just play for penetration, but they have to be smart and keep Mariota in the pocket. Our LB are not fast enough to chase him to the sideline before he picks up a big gain. I'm not joking, I would have a LB spy him all game long. I really do hope we win, but I'm just not sure its going to turn around that quickly for us. I don't know, its a true toss up.

MIA 17
    TEN 14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    That will be disappointing. I would like to see us run more screens on 1st and 2nd down and less 2 yard passes on 3rd and 7.
    That comes down to play calling not scheme, I would assume they will try and be more balanced.

vCash
    I am excited to see if anything changes with a fiery head coach, but its still the same OL and DL, so we shall see what happens, plus the Titans Defense is 3rd in the league against the run and Casey will eat our G's alive... But I want to see the effect that someone other than Philbin would have with this team, particularly Tannehill

vCash
    The coaches are saying the right things . . . the players are behind the new coaches and attitude . . . we get a reeling Titans team that has lost some close games . . . I'm gaining more confidence in our team as Sunday approaches. I really believe the players are happier with Campbell and will play hard for him.

If we want to turn this thing around, it has to start now. TEN is 23rd against the run, but 1st against the pass. They give up 23 pts/game, and they will not have all the tape on us right now since we are switching some stuff up. If we're looking to get a running game going, this is the week to try it. Can't depend on Tanny against this D. Get out in front first and fast and get our running game going quickly.

I think we win in a close game still.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast