Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: The Houston Texans @ The Miami Dolphins

Code:
    Week 7 The Houston Texans @ The Miami Dolphins Sun Life Stadium October 125th [1:00 PM ET]
    2015 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    103 1073 8 2
    Brian Hoyer
    80.1 1036 9 7
    Ryan Tannehill
    2015 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    226 57 4.0 1
    Alfred Blue
    244 56 4.4 1
    Lamar Miller
    2015 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    726 52 14.0 5
    DeAndre Hopkins
    363 23 15.8 3
    Rishard Mathews
    2015 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Brian Cushing J.J. Watt Andre Hal 52 4 2 Reshad Jones Cameron Wake Brent Grimes 51 4 2
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I always really liked DeAndre Hopkins but holy **** dudes been playing out of his mind. How are the Texans going to ruin two great WR's careers?

On a serious note I think most of us are underestimating the Texans. Hopkins already has 11 Catches against us, Foster is back healthy plus there will be plenty of times that Clowney or Watt are lined up over Dallas Thomas.

Nuk is an animal

We've never beaten Houston, right? Or is that just at their home field?

Either way, Miami is winning.

Will be a very tough game and a much better gadge to where this team is.

Easy. Double cover Hopkins with Grimes and help at FS and let the other CB go 1 on 1 with their man. Let Reshad Jones cover ground acting like a FS most of the game, letting him roam. Have one of our LBers consistently on Foster no matter where he goes. The Texans OL is not that great, so we should get penetration just like last week. If the players are able to play free without crazy schemes, then our talent outshines their talent.

Watt is going to get into the backfield and hit Tannehill . . . its going to happen. Unless you take the Colts gameplan against him and just double team him or set the plays away from him, but I would say Albert vs. Watt would be the best match-up of the game, a close second is Grimes vs. Hopkins.

We play physical, we win. I haven't seen this type of physicality in years from this team! If they can keep it up week in and week out, they are going to be a terror to beat.

This will be tougher than thought, and when people look at the records they may say its going to be a bad game. But look at how the Texans have played with Hoyer at QB, and look at how the Phins have rebounded, so far, under Campbell.

MIA 23
    HOU 17

Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    We've never beaten Houston, right? Or is that just at their home field?

Either way, Miami is winning.
    Nope we've never beat the Texans.

Even though history is not on our side, I think the Phins will be physical and win this game by 15+ points. Texans continue to get bad QB play so I anticipate us wrecking havoc in their backfield.

Texans only hope in this game is ball control. They must be able to sustain drives on the ground and keep our defense on the field. This game is a test for the DL. If they play like they are capable of playing then this should be an easy win in front of the home crowd!

Hopefully Phins can land their first home field victory of the season!

Our only path to victory is for the D-Line to pressure the QB so much that he can't expose our secondary. Run the ball well and take some long shots for chunk yardage.

Again this game will be won or lost on the lines (cliche I know).

This is our TRUE home opener No way Dan 'Man' Campbell loses in front of the home crowd. These guys will be jacked to go out there and pummel these guys. Can't wait!

CB Kareem Jackson and WR Cecil Shorts out for Sunday. Clowney is gimpy with an ankle injury too. I'll take all that with a smile

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Easy. Double cover Hopkins with Grimes and help at FS and let the other CB go 1 on 1 with their man. Let Reshad Jones cover ground acting like a FS most of the game, letting him roam. Have one of our LBers consistently on Foster no matter where he goes. The Texans OL is not that great, so we should get penetration just like last week. If the players are able to play free without crazy schemes, then our talent outshines their talent.

Watt is going to get into the backfield and hit Tannehill . . . its going to happen. Unless you take the Colts gameplan against him and just double team him or set the plays away from him, but I would say Albert vs. Watt would be the best match-up of the game, a close second is Grimes vs. Hopkins.

We play physical, we win. I haven't seen this type of physicality in years from this team! If they can keep it up week in and week out, they are going to be a terror to beat.

This will be tougher than thought, and when people look at the records they may say its going to be a bad game. But look at how the Texans have played with Hoyer at QB, and look at how the Phins have rebounded, so far, under Campbell.

MIA 23
    HOU 17
    They move Watt around and most of the time he's playing as LDE so he'll be attacking Turner and James for the most part. If Clowney plays he'll mostly see Albert. And covering NUk isn't nearly as easy as that. Dudes been getting double teamed all year and is still playing out of his mind. But you're right, if we're more physical then we should win. The defense needs another game like last week along with the run game.

Texans are better than the Titans so this'll be a great feel for how good this team is and hopefully if we win we'll carry the momentum into next week against the Pats.

They need to watch the Panthers tape on him to see what they did to slow him being thats his only bad game on the year. Dude is on pace for 140 catches and nearly 2000 yards.

Clowney is expected to play now. Practiced 2 straight days with no limitations

AbramsonPBP
    #Dolphins inactives: Brice McCain, AJ Francis, Jake Stoneburner, Jeff Linkenbach, Chris McCain, Sam Brenner, Matt Hazel
    Newly signed Brandon Williams playing ahead of Stoneburner, there was talk he was really good on ST so probably why.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast