Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 16: The Miami Dolphins @ The Buffalo Bills

Code:
    Week 16 The Miami Dolphins @ The Buffalo Bills Ralph Wilson Stadium Sunday December 22nd [1:00 PM ET]
    2013 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    80.2 652 3 2
    Thad Lewis
    86.6 3,627 23 14
    Ryan Tannehill
    2013 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    745 162 4.6 2
    C.J. Spiller
    628 157 4.0 2
    Lamar Miller
    2013 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    597 52 11.5 3
    Stevie Johnson
    925 72 12.8 4
    Brian Hartline
    2013 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Kiko Alonso Mario Williams Aaron Williams 131 12 4 Phillip Wheeler Oliver Vernon Brent Grimes 95 11.5 4
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    EJ Manuel and Stevie Johnson are out for this game. And again, if anyone knows what time we might play if we're the 6th seed?
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-18-2013 at 10:35 PM.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    EJ Manuel and Stevie Johnson are out for this game. And again, if anyone knows what time we might play if we're the 6th seed?
    So much still to happen. We could be the #2 seed, #3 seed. Lot's of things playing out these last weeks. If the Chargers go 9-7, we go 9-7, and the Ravens go 9-7, we will the 3 way so we'd be seeded higher than the Ravens in a scenario with a 3 way tie.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    This game worries me more than the NE did cause its on the road, but I think MIA will win this game knowing that they control their own playoff destiny. This team is on fire right now and the confidence is just beaming through.

I think Tanny takes control of this game and controls the offense again. I really think he has finally turned the corner and can be counted on in clutch situations right now. I think he throws to the tune of 270 yds, 3 TDs, 0 Ints. I don’t think the sacks will get him this time because his pocket awareness is at a top level right now.

My only concern for this game is Spiller and Jackson. If our run D is not up to the task of stopping these two men, then MIA could lose. But I think we will instantly make BUF a one dimensional offense right away in this game. They will have no choice but to try and throw the ball and they will fail epically.

MIA 27
    BUF 13

NE 24
    BAL 21

MIN 21
    CIN 31

vCash
    Crucial match, we gotta win this

vCash
    We lost to NE the first time and won the second time, hopefully we keep that rend going.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    We lost to NE the first time and won the second time, hopefully we keep that rend going.
    If we could finish games, we could have very well swept them this year. They were saying this offseason they were trying to build a team to beat the Pats...and both games were NOTHING like the 28-0 game last year. Im pumped for next years games against them already

vCash
    New die hard Phin fan here guys just joined today. This game screams trap to me I mean hopefully coach P keeps these guys focused cause with EJ and Stevie out it would be easy to come out a bit flat. Thats my only worry for the game that and containing the run we come out tough and dominate the line of scrimmage its a win plain and simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.White View Post
    New die hard Phin fan here guys just joined today. This game screams trap to me I mean hopefully coach P keeps these guys focused cause with EJ and Stevie out it would be easy to come out a bit flat. Thats my only worry for the game that and containing the run we come out tough and dominate the line of scrimmage its a win plain and simple.
    Welcome! And I feel the exact same way. Buffalo really wants to play spoiler and that worries me. But if the O-line can slightly hold back their pass rush we should be good. Aaron Williams is also out so they're without one of their top D players. Nearly every writer has been saying it, there is no reason the Phins should not win this game especially if they want to be in the playoffs. If we lose it, then we don't deserve it.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    The weather is going to be better than I thought. A balmy 50 degrees with some rain. I fully expect MIA to beat these guys good up there. They have Thad Lewis starting for them, and although they won when he last played MIA, it wasn't because of Lewis . . . it was because of a pick six. Lewis is a FL QB as well and he is playing in the same conditions as Tannehill . . . except Tannehill is light years better than him and we have a far better team than them right now.

Although this can be looked at as a trap game, MIA is riding high right now and the confidence is just too great. They know all they have to do is win two more games against division rivals and they are in the playoffs. The Phins will show up tomorrow and they will stomp the Bills!

I fully expect Coyle to send blitzes all day long on Lewis. I can see mutliple CB blitzes and S blitzes being called to throw their passing game off course. I see MIA winning the turnover battle this time around by a large margin.

I really want either Wheeler or Ellerbe shadowing Spiller and Jackson all game long. Those are their only offensive threats.

We got this game . . . When is the last time we had this much confidence in this team? Years and years. Fins up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    The weather is going to be better than I thought. A balmy 50 degrees with some rain. I fully expect MIA to beat these guys good up there. They have Thad Lewis starting for them, and although they won when he last played MIA, it wasn't because of Lewis . . . it was because of a pick six. Lewis is a FL QB as well and he is playing in the same conditions as Tannehill . . . except Tannehill is light years better than him and we have a far better team than them right now.

Although this can be looked at as a trap game, MIA is riding high right now and the confidence is just too great. They know all they have to do is win two more games against division rivals and they are in the playoffs. The Phins will show up tomorrow and they will stomp the Bills!

I fully expect Coyle to send blitzes all day long on Lewis. I can see mutliple CB blitzes and S blitzes being called to throw their passing game off course. I see MIA winning the turnover battle this time around by a large margin.

I really want either Wheeler or Ellerbe shadowing Spiller and Jackson all game long. Those are their only offensive threats.

We got this game . . . When is the last time we had this much confidence in this team? Years and years. Fins up!
    I tend to think I'm one of the more optimistic guys in the forum, but I have no confidence in this team. They won 3 games in a row to start the season and then they crapped the bed. Now that they're on another winning streak, they have to show me that they won't be changing the sheets again. This team is just too manic for me to set my expectations too high just yet.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I tend to think I'm one of the more optimistic guys in the forum, but I have no confidence in this team. They won 3 games in a row to start the season and then they crapped the bed. Now that they're on another winning streak, they have to show me that they won't be changing the sheets again. This team is just too manic for me to set my expectations too high just yet.
    Seriously though, I love you around here.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Seriously though, I love you around here.
    Must run in the family, your mom told me the same thing last night...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    heyy guyss... need some fantasy help here for my ship match....
    I have morris, johnson, charles, peterson and stacy and my RBs... we use two RB and a flex option
    As charles and morris are locks for me this week... im not sure if i trust petersons injury and vs a tough run d in cini on the road... so im leaning on stacy or johnson.
    stacy has been very consistent lately but jax has a top 3 worst run D and johnson usually has success vs them...
    any suggestions???

vCash
    Today we get to see what this team is made of. Here is hope they get the job done.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast