Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All better?

vCash

All better?

Yeah, that was a win. Now we have to adjust and find a new way to confound the Avs, because they will adjust. Next game they will not be befuddled by all the pucks we passed to them.

vCash
    other than being excited by the game tying goal...I am still not very happy about the way this is looking

vCash
    -Eliminate defensive mistakes (Murray was horrible last night)
    -Crisp passing. Stop the turnovers. ( this is usually where are defense breaks down)
    -Continue the physical play (Nichol was amazing)
    -Shots on net. (Overwhelm Anderson)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    -Eliminate defensive mistakes (Murray was horrible last night)
    -Crisp passing. Stop the turnovers. ( this is usually where are defense breaks down)
    -Continue the physical play (Nichol was amazing)
    -Shots on net. (Overwhelm Anderson)
    Well... we did that tonight. He was superb.

We're definitely cursed with the way we lost tonight.

vCash
    Hawks and cubs fan here:

Hang in there boys. As a cub fan I know you all must be very frustrated right now and this is starting to look a little odd even to an outsider but don't panic yet. You guys have an exciting team that really seemed to outplay colorado tonight; Anderson stood on his head.

I guess as a cub fan I just wanted to tell you all I know how you feel but eventually something will have to give and your team might catch a few breaks.
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash

vCash
    if we dominate just how we did in game 3 we will win the series. I know it may seem like we're cursed, but that was just a horrible mistake by Boyle.
    One thing the sharks need to do better is block Anderson's eye sight. There werent too many Sharks in front of him and Drew pointed that out many times.

I still think we win the series.

vCash
    thank you guys, i think the training nabby gave varlamov at the olympics really helped

vCash
    i think we shud start looking for some offseason moves if we lose again tonight, what about nabokov for luongo ( if he struggles again for them) good one for one trade both could benefit from a change. (Nabokov would have to resign a contract first.

Second option, let marleau and nabokov leave via free agency and sign maybe kovalchuck and turco ?

third option: Trade Joe Thorton, eitehr look for picks and young prospects or another big name player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluffmasta View Post
    i think we shud start looking for some offseason moves if we lose again tonight, what about nabokov for luongo ( if he struggles again for them) good one for one trade both could benefit from a change. (Nabokov would have to resign a contract first.

Second option, let marleau and nabokov leave via free agency and sign maybe kovalchuck and turco ?

third option: Trade Joe Thorton, eitehr look for picks and young prospects or another big name player
    Canucks will never go for that. I like your second option though

vCash
    series tied! keep pouring on the shots sharks.. they will go thru eventually

vCash

Murray

Great rush for Douglas, and great game. Game winning assist. Determination.
    Though there were some scary momoments, and sometimes it seemed like the Sharks were playing on different ice than the Avs--so many wiffs and so many pucks in their feet BUT GREAT WIN.

vCash

Great Game Murray

Murray!! Great secondary assist on the goal last night. Started the play in our defensive zone--AND IT'S IN THE NET! And great keep in at the left point right after that.

vCash
    Hopefully they can keep up the good play and score some goals in Colorado, Anderson had a horrible game kept falling everywere but the sharks came to play hopefulyl heatly can get healthy and start producing more. Love the second line there playing amazing

vCash
    Heatley's been horrible. He's had at least three easy goal shots that he's fanned on. If he's not healthy, he needs to be replaced.

2nd line has definitely been amazing as well as Couture and Helminen. I would love to see Jumbo and Marleau step up in game 6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast