Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Do We have the best Power Foward in the League?

From what I think we have the best power foward and explosive foward in the league. Everyone has to stop comparing him with bosh cause bosh hasnt gotten past the 1st round in the eastern conference and only thing bosh does better is rebounds. Bosh cant take over a game like stat. The only other power fowards I can put in argument with STAT is Dirk and Gasol since hes won championships and is all around good player Tim Duncan stats are declining. Also everyone has to stop sayin its nash who made stat so good that not 100 percent true cause the year before nash came stat was averaging 20 points per game . and remember stat made nash better as well cause i dont remeber dirk helping nash win 2 mvp awards . My opinion we have the best power foward in the east and possibly in the league. what do you guys think

vCash
    Tim Duncan would like a word with you

vCash
    You're entitled to your own opinion, i happen to share the same opinion with you, well sorta
    Linsanity!!!

Tweet me @MiK3_k

vCash
    As long as he is healthy I also believe that he is the best power forward

vCash
    Can we get the best pg to match?

vCash
    I still think Bosh is better, you can't compare playoff success when he's played on much worse teams than every Phoenix playoff team. Amare is either 3 or 4, depending on where you put Dirk and Gasol.

vCash
    Amare is the best PF in the league but only if it stays healthy ...!! It would be a dream come true if we add the best PG (Paul) in the league and the more offensive player (Melo) in the NBA ...!! Can you imagine that ...?? Wow ...!!
    ThE KnIcKs ArE ReAdY....!! "MeLo iN PuErToRRo"

vCash
    In the East, YES

In the league, NO. Dirk Nowitzski is the best PF

U MAD ?

vCash
    Hell No
    NYK WAY
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks4life33 View Post
    From what I think we have the best power foward and explosive foward in the league. Everyone has to stop comparing him with bosh cause bosh hasnt gotten past the 1st round in the eastern conference and only thing bosh does better is rebounds. Bosh cant take over a game like stat. The only other power fowards I can put in argument with STAT is Dirk and Gasol since hes won championships and is all around good player Tim Duncan stats are declining. Also everyone has to stop sayin its nash who made stat so good that not 100 percent true cause the year before nash came stat was averaging 20 points per game . and remember stat made nash better as well cause i dont remeber dirk helping nash win 2 mvp awards . My opinion we have the best power foward in the east and possibly in the league. what do you guys think
    i disagree...

Bosh only does better in rebounds?

this past season Bosh avg more points, rebounds, and assists per game. also avg less turnovers per game and the exact same amount of steals and blocks per game. so clearly this statement u made is wrong.

and YES Nash passing the ball to Amar'e definitely helps a lot. and just cuz Bosh hasnt gotten out of the 1st round doesnt automatically mean Amar'e is better. there's plenty of great players who have never won a championship but are better players than guys that have won. Karl Malone never got a ring. but Pau Gasol has. does that mean Gasol is better? not even close...

anyways, Bosh is currently the better player. and so is Dirk and probably Duncan and Gasol. Amar'e is good but not the best PF in the league.

vCash
    now dont get me wrong i love amare.. i think hes in the top of power forwards

but um kevin durant can play the power forward position also Lmao
    he switches SG/SF/PF

too me chris bosh and amare is a tie, they both have they negative and postivies

and i dont know if anyone is going to kill me right now but ummm Dirk too me is the best power forward in the league Lmao

just my opinion lol

vCash
    NO.... and once again... he will be a center on the knicks!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    i disagree...

Bosh only does better in rebounds?

this past season Bosh avg more points, rebounds, and assists per game. also avg less turnovers per game and the exact same amount of steals and blocks per game. so clearly this statement u made is wrong.

and YES Nash passing the ball to Amar'e definitely helps a lot. and just cuz Bosh hasnt gotten out of the 1st round doesnt automatically mean Amar'e is better. there's plenty of great players who have never won a championship but are better players than guys that have won. Karl Malone never got a ring. but Pau Gasol has. does that mean Gasol is better? not even close...

anyways, Bosh is currently the better player. and so is Dirk and probably Duncan and Gasol. Amar'e is good but not the best PF in the league.
    Agreed.

14. 07-16-2010, 03:21 AM
    Reason
    Poster is trolling and baiting please do not respond, simply report post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeWade>Kobe View Post
    The only people that agree are Knicks fans LOL Dude, no and it doesn't matter anyway because your team is irrelevant and will be for the next 15+ years at least. Good riddance Knick fans
    You came on a knick thread to say good bye to us??? okay.

And no, Gallo is not the best PF in the league. Amare will be our Center.

16. 07-16-2010, 03:35 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Would u rather play with Amare or Bosh....Hands down Amare....He's a beast!....Bosh is soft....

Ouch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkXFdqUW910

18. 07-16-2010, 03:49 AM
    Reason

19. 07-16-2010, 03:58 AM
    Reason

20. 07-16-2010, 04:17 AM
    Reason

21. 07-16-2010, 04:49 AM