Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    1 hour straight??? DAMN man that's A LOT man, congrats. I need to get my cardio way up before I even attempt that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    Nice lift BK!!!

Big Guy running for an hour straight is very impressive!!! Nothing sad about that at all.
    Haha thanks guys. I've been trying to get my cardio going to prepare for a traithalon that's on Saturday. . It felt like i was floating afterwards..And i thought i was gonna faint. lol

vCash
    BB squat
    365 x 1

vCash
    I'm testing my max's Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (not sure what lifts) ... I dont know what to expect.. first time only lifting 2 days a week ever.. and I'm lighter than I've been since my sophomore year of high school. I'm not going to include my HS numbers.. only recent:

PR Squat - 405
    PR Bench - 245
    PR Clean - 235
    PR Deadlift - 425 (sumo.. hope to god I'm allowed to pull conventional, but I doubt it)

If I can increase any of those after spring ball which beat the **** out of my body and only lifting twice a week to attempt to maintain I'll be happy.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    I suck at squatting. I hit the most weight i've ever squatted today, once: 350lbs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I'm testing my max's Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (not sure what lifts) ... I dont know what to expect.. first time only lifting 2 days a week ever.. and I'm lighter than I've been since my sophomore year of high school. I'm not going to include my HS numbers.. only recent:

PR Squat - 405
    PR Bench - 245
    PR Clean - 235
    PR Deadlift - 425 (sumo.. hope to god I'm allowed to pull conventional, but I doubt it)

If I can increase any of those after spring ball which beat the **** out of my body and only lifting twice a week to attempt to maintain I'll be happy.

Love Sumo Squats!! Haven't done them in a couple of months though. Should be getting back into that soon though.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Love Sumo Squats!! Haven't done them in a couple of months though. Should be getting back into that soon though.
    Thats cuz you're short

Sumo at 6'5 isn't cool. I think I'll get 500+ if I can go conventional.

vCash
    I don't normally aim for speed, but I hit a personal best for freestyle laps as I went 25 yards in 17 seconds.

When I pace myself to go for 35-70 minutes I usually go about 25-30 seconds. I'm going to aim for 16 seconds tomorrow.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Damn..That'd take me an hour lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    I don't normally aim for speed, but I hit a personal best for freestyle laps as I went 25 yards in 17 seconds.

When I pace myself to go for 35-70 minutes I usually go about 25-30 seconds. I'm going to aim for 16 seconds tomorrow.
    Nice Work MetsLegacy!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Damn.. I dont think we're testing deadlift now

Oh well.

Bench max today.. pathetic.
    I have a contusion on my tricep.. which screwed me. I was feeling pretty strong despite having my spring game yesterday and being sore as ****. I don't know why we'd test the day after a "game". Whatever

Bench Max - 230 ... I actually only got 225 and failed 240 midway so he called it 230

vCash
    going to try for my PR on bench today, 245...never even attempted it before
    Rex Ryan
    Do you understand what the **** I wanna see tomorrow? Let's go eat a god damn snack
    THE TRIPOD

vCash
    Good luck. Make sure you are thoroughly warmed up but dont over do the reps.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post

Starting May 11th, I will have everyday access to a pool and will be taking full advantage of it. I know you'll be happy about that haha

vCash
    New PR today!

I put up 225 6x on flat bench fairly easy (I usually struggle to get up 2-4) so I decided to try something new.

Put up 255 1x clean with 2 half spotted sets.

What's more is that it was my 4th set of flat bench and i had just done 4 sets of incline bench... I'm going to attempt 275 next week!

vCash

Maxed 225 on hang clean. I have decent form to start, I pull it up real well and flip my elbows well, but I cant get under it, so its all hips to upper body and not as much full body as it should be. Shoulda got 235.

Vertical Jump 22 inches at 270 pounds

highest in my group was 30 inches, highest lineman 22.5 ... not many starters in my group though... lot of freshmen and transfers

We werent allowed to stretch or warm up for vert other than cleans which as I said I dont use my legs. Only got 2 jumps. I would've got higher. I was shooting for 25. I got 24 at 295lbs when I was weaker. I think its safe to say I definitely lost a lot of muscle in that 25-30 pounds lost .

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast