Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    yea we had 8 penalties thats ridiculous i mean you can justify soome of them but not when your ignoring the same thing when the sharks do it. Tj Galiardi is player of the game for the avs tonight he was getting pounded and kept annyoing the **** out of them i fussing love him. Now we just need to take care of business and win at home
    Last edited by tnigro77; 04-17-2010 at 01:51 AM.

vCash
    it was different refs from the night before but same result. horrible calls all game. i think the call on foote was especially weak but the NHL is tried of the sharks choking so they will do what they can to get them back in it. Blake also needs to be suspended. First he knows out mueller with a blind side hit and theres still no word on his return, a knee on dutchy that could have easily been much much worse, then finally his head shot to galiardi just inside the blue line that led to the sharks winning goal. sums up the nite though and have to regroup back at home and take the next 2..hopefully with mueller

on a side note it sounds like jones is ready to go but sacco isnt keen on putting in a guy who hasnt played since november back in the lineup at playoff time. rather have him out there then tucker though

vCash
    Avs furious over Blake punch to Galiardi at blue line. Want a suspension. Doubt the ostrich in the sand NHL front office will do anthing though
    adater twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.Bombinators View Post
    adater twitter
    I am real close to burning my blake jersey! I live in Phx and would love to get a 88 just for the two games here! But TJ is turning into my fav avs player! Hope the calls turn are way at home sunday.

vCash
    i just hope we get some home town reffing,,from wat ive read most people disagree with the penalty, technically it should be called, but they called horseshit all night and that little of contact is bull especially in the playoffs in overtime but galiardi can continuously get mugged by the sharks and the refs will call **** all..galiardi is also becoming one of my favorite players..i need to go to bed cuz im too pissed off even though i know the avs didnt deserve the win but to lose with ****** calls is no way to go down,,i should have more to steam about tomorrow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.Bombinators View Post
    it was different refs from the night before but same result. horrible calls all game. i think the call on foote was especially weak but the NHL is tried of the sharks choking so they will do what they can to get them back in it. Blake also needs to be suspended. First he knows out mueller with a blind side hit and theres still no word on his return, a knee on dutchy that could have easily been much much worse, then finally his head shot to galiardi just inside the blue line that led to the sharks winning goal. sums up the nite though and have to regroup back at home and take the next 2..hopefully with mueller

on a side note it sounds like jones is ready to go but sacco isnt keen on putting in a guy who hasnt played since november back in the lineup at playoff time. rather have him out there then tucker though
    the nhl has to do something with blake if they dont its clear that they favor the sharks. The one hit on galiardi i deserves suspension especialy when they are supposed to be cracking down on hits to the head now and they can also throw in an extra game suspension for the knee on duchene and i think it he also was the one who punched tj in the face the other time or was that someone else?
    Anyways hopefully mueller will come back soon and i defintley think jones should be playing over tucker and porter is hurt now too.

When mueller and jones get back our first 3 lines will look somthn like this:
    hejduk duchene mueller
    galiardi stasney stewart
    jones o'reilly yip

thats beastly. it'l be tought the rest of the series without those guys but the good thing is all we have to do is when all our home games the rest of the w way and we got the series and anyway it will be fun to watch.

vCash
    When did Rob Blake turn into a little *****? And to think I used to like him.

vCash
    key to the game is jumping on nabby early and rattling him. He played so ****** last game and wants to bounce back. We need to crash the net hard without gettin GI calls and hopefully put 1 or 2 in early to completely **** his confidence over

vCash
    Well Blake is a *****. Most of his hits are penalties. I thought the sharks were good. But they are over rated IMO.

REFS WAKE UP!

vCash
    no heatley 2nite and stoa in for porter

vCash
    Nabokov is standing on his head

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Yeah, Nabokov has made some great saves.

vCash
    So they are going to call to many men on us but not on SJ? Call it on both sides *******s!

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    0-0 after 1

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    The refs in this series continue to be horrible.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast