Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Jonathan the questionable

Jonathan quick has lost his last 8 games going to in the playoffs i dont know how he's going to stop the best offesne in the west,

vCash
    The playoffs is a whole new beast. The 8-3 beating we just gave you is fresh in our players' mind. Lets see what happens Thursday

vCash
    yup lets see what happends when we have most of our starters and revenge in the canucks mind get rdy to get screwed up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Colt.45~ View Post
    yup lets see what happends when we have most of our starters and revenge in the canucks mind get rdy to get screwed up
    1-1 going back to LA. Not bad boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Faithful View Post
    1-1 going back to LA. Not bad boys.
    Split is always nice.
    Avatar will not change until the Angels reach .500
    thanks to popo85 for sig

vCash

Talking

mr quick has been a wall for us so far!!! both games were close but it should be 2-0 LA going back to LA. if zues would have knocked in the rebound instead of pre-maturely celebrating on jmfj's chance in OT of game 1, we would have won both games in van in OT!!

oh well, zues is forgiven since he's a beast on the PK!!!!

lets go boys! lets get staples rockin on monday!!!

go kings go

vCash
    Where you been Colt 45? You seem to have decided to stay in your own forum finally

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    Where you been Colt 45? You seem to have decided to stay in your own forum finally
    i wasn't going to trash talk la fans the whole time that would be very mean and i kinda just apologized for being a d.i.c.k. by posting threads i just seen no1 posting so thought i would good luck in the future for l.a. and good series

vCash
    It could easily be 2-0 Kings right now. Keep up the great hockey Boys!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVNBLK View Post
    It could easily be 2-0 Kings right now. Keep up the great hockey Boys!!!!
    3-0... LOL. Keep it rolling. Let's have two LA teams hosting the finals this year. (And end both seasons on a W).

vCash

I guess we now know the answer to this question...

All I can say is BRING ON JONATHAN BERNIER!

Quick is at the top of his trade value right now. The Kings would do well to shop him for a proven goal scorer and go with the future in Bernier.

Bernier was awesome in every game he played in at the pro level, dominated in the minors and is ready in every way.

Quick is a good goalie, but as we just found out, good does not cut it in the playoffs.

I remember when Gretzky came to L.A., he engineered the trade that got us Kelly Hrudey. Gretzky said it was meaningless to trade for him unless they were prepared to go out and get one of the top 5 goalies in the league. He was right.

Whomever wins this year is going to win because they had the hottest goalie.

The Kings need an elite goal scorer (81 points doesn't cut it and neither does 2 goals in the playoffs, Kopitar), and an upgrade at goalie (which Bernier would be) and we will be fine.

vCash
    is een bernier in vancouver srry for disrespecting ur forum but i got u guys talkin, but yea i seen him in the memorial cup if ou dont know what it is its like the college hockey for canada but its not college hockey, its called the chl where most of the nhl players come from, he was amazing in their though, but this was quicks first plyoffs look at varlamov for washington the still need to grow and mature, l.a.'s got a rlly good young team next year if they make a couple of right f.a. moves i could see you guys being a force but it was a good series to watch and good luck to la in the future