Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Round 1: Red Wings VS. Coyotes

Detroit Red Wings VS Phoenix Coyotes

The Schedule

Game 1: Wednesday, April 14 at Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. (TSN, VERSUS)
    Game 2: Friday, April 16 at Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. (TSN, VERSUS)
    Game 3: Sunday, April 18 at Detroit, 3:00 p.m. (NBC, TSN)
    Game 4: Tuesday, April 20 at Detroit, 6:30 p.m. (TSN)
    *Game 5: Friday, April 23 at Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. (TSN, VERSUS)
    *Game 6: Sunday, April 25 at Detroit, 2:00 p.m. (NBC, TSN)
    *Game 7: Tuesday, April 27 at Phoenix, TBD (TSN)

(* = if needed)

Key matchup

VS
    Johan Franzen ------------ Ilya Bryzgalov

vCash
    The opener of the Phoenix Coyotes playoff series vs. the Detroit Red Wings will be now be televised on a local station.

Channel 3 (KTVK) and Versus, which is available as a premium channel from many providers, will broadcast Game 1 in the Valley.

Fox Sports Arizona will televise Games 2, 4, 5 and 7.

NBC, Channel 12 (KPNX) in the Valley, has exclusive television rights for Games 3 and 6.

If there is a conflict between a Coyotes playoff game and a previously scheduled Arizona Diamondbacks telecast on FSAZ, the Diamondbacks games will move to an alternate channel or broadcast time.

For more information on daily sports TV listings, go to tvsports.azcentral.com.

Go Coyotes!!!

vCash
    I`m jumping on the Phoenix bandwagon for the playoffs. Awesome you guys have a packed house there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    I`m jumping on the Phoenix bandwagon for the playoffs. Awesome you guys have a packed house there.
    Hey guy im pretty much the only one ever in the yotes forum...i'm over talkin with the wings guys they are pretty cool. If you wanna come over and talk go to the wings forum and get into the Game thread!

GO COYOTES!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Dub8299 View Post
    Hey guy im pretty much the only one ever in the yotes forum...i'm over talkin with the wings guys they are pretty cool. If you wanna come over and talk go to the wings forum and get into the Game thread!

GO COYOTES!!!
    Haha will do man. Must be tough being the only guy posting in here..props to you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    Haha will do man. Must be tough being the only guy posting in here..props to you!
    No doubt...it's lonely haha!

vCash
    I like to see that a high school mate of mine played a big role in Game 1, Derek Morris. Always a class act, even in high school after he was drafted.
    "But their winning that's all the knowledge I need and trust I know more about football than you do, becuse the reason your on here becuase the bears are not winning dumd **s right now I'm doing this in my office for your info I'm sitting at my desk at my six figure a year job I get paid to do nothing pls don't reply you don't make enough money see I was trying to be nice I'm done with this holla at me next year"

Nine posts in, one immortal quote by russturgis32

vCash
    Im glad Mo is back with the yotes since the trade deadline. bringing him back was HUGE!

vCash
    Just watched game 6, phoenix just beat down the wings. u guys are going to be amazing, still have Turris in the minors and boedker, watched them play couple of times last year vs the leafs, great players but i think were rushed a bit into the nhl.